Trump agrees with Kim, rips Biden at Japan presser

More than likely…I’ll go back into political hibernation…just as I’ve always been regarding politics. I am…and always will be…unaffilitated.

What was it about Trump that brought you out - the fact that he promised to upend the system that sustains this behavior?

So true. Trump accomplices are a perfect example.

His promise to stop illegal immigration and to modify the current immigration system to favor immigrants that will benefit the country.

And that promise (whether it is kept or not) has been worth everything else?

Trash talking Americans on foreign soil. What a patriot.

As I said when I voted for him, I place a lot of value on our checks and balance system to keep him in check. That being the case, I’d had enough and felt the problem had exacerbated to the point that…I’ll be a huckleberry Trumpster. The other component that I look forward to is how it’s damaged the establishment hold on our politics and has taken a giant step closer to “we the people” being more empowered and I now see this all over the world. I do not regret my decision…at this point.

Well let’s see if Trump continues to side with the opinion of his dictator lover.

2 Likes

I don’t believe you. But nice try.

I have voted for Donald Duck more than any other name in a Presidential election. IMO…the candidates that “we” have had to choose from SUCK!

Yet you chose Donald Trump out of all of them. I hope you’re not attempting to blame others for your choice.

Thank you for explaining your position.

I can’t imagine any single issue that would have compelled me to vote for and continue to support an individual of Donald’s inability and low character. And he hasn’t damaged the establishment, he’s reinforced the worst aspects of it. I will agree that he has damaged the Republican Party. We’ll have to wait and see whether it can recover after he’s gone.

If nothing else, it’s nice to be cordial. Happy Memorial Day my friend.

True enough. Enjoy your day as well, sir.

I will take that bet that he will debate Biden. In all honesty I am not the biggest fan of Trump but I remember both Obama and Hillary wiping the floor with Biden in the primary debates, and if Trump debated all the republicans and Hillary he can debate Biden regardless of what one thinks about him.

He will preserve our “culture” and prevent immigrants from taking over our nation. After all, Smyrna created a thread about proudly wearing the white nationalist label.

That’s the second time today you’ve mentioned this. Maybe…I’m a white supremacist or a grand dragon of the KKK? Seriously…say it…you’ve got it all figured out…amirite? :sunglasses:

Problem is you then end up like James Woods

Nah, like the conspiracy theories you like to push, you take a more subtle approach.

There is no more American culture everyone comes in and lives in their designated Balkanized zones in every city in the U.S. just as anyone with half a brain cell would realize they would have. It has been that way in every country throughout history, but that’s ok because liberals can sit in their gated communities away from it all while polishing their halos thinking they have done something great.

No one wants the complete halt of immigration, pretty much every country in the west has been screaming to the politicians “Slow it down”.

All our cities look like D.C., this isn’t assimilation this is the balkans a mass failure.