Trump Again Calls Russia Meddling A Hoax

I see you share our President’s inability to differentiate between meddling and collusion.

I see you’ve evolved.

You guys sound just like the last gasp of Nixon die hards who clung to his innocence and claimed people were out to get him until (and beyond) the bitter end.

1 Like

Oh…and I love the “watergate” comparison. This week it’s a “Pearl Harbor” comparison when the truth is…either one is a big lie in an attempt to forget about the original claim that initiated EVERYTHING of Russian collusion. When some speak of treasonous behavior, they need not look past their own mirror.

Obama didn’t appoint Mueller. Neither did Clinton.

What an odd post.

I honestly think dementia is beginning to set in with Trump. He’s 72 and he’s always lived in a world he’s created for himself. Its just getting worse with age.

1 Like

He is talking about the Mueller investigation which is indeed a hoax!

Why?

Apparently her guilt is so self-evident that there’s no reason to miss getting her.

That’s what I keep hearing, anyway.

Juxtaposition is a favored technique of “debate” nowadays.

Odd - this hoax has led to the indictment of 12 Russians as well as Manafort and Flynn.

This is the first time I recall a “hoax” getting indictments in a court of law.

1 Like

No he isnt. But I recognize the classic “what he reaaaaalllly meant” trumpist post

1 Like

Who is George Papadopoulos, Alex

1 Like

I can assure you that Mueller is a real person and that there really is an investigation

1 Like

When you honestly answer that, you’ll have substantiated what I just said.

1 Like

You had an okay post going there calling out overheated rhetoric until you called everyone else traitors.

I think it’s disgusting how much attention is being given to the phoney witch hunt of Donald J. Trump. Why isn’t anyone focusing on the real witch hunt of Hillary Rotten Clinton?

3 Likes

Didn’t Donald assure us that he gave Putin a good talking to about his election meddling?

The rhetoric dividing our country, accusing a sitting President, based on NOTHING but baseless accusations, that has been investigated by numerous intelligence agencies, that’s continuing on after almost 2 years and getting louder IS treasonous.

LOL

10char

“Treasonous” rhetoric got Trump elected. You can’t argue with success.