Trump admits he personally discussed a pardon with Cohen

Who said it, when did they say it, where did they say it, who did they say it to?

The American people deserve answers!

1 Like

When two human beings use language to communicate ideas to each other.

That is a very real possibility.

The thing that the Trump supporters aren’t getting is that I am not attacking the President here… I am just bewildered how inept he is at defending himself.

Can Cohen get a pardon?
No.

Anything else if fantasy.

Trump will fight it.

How do we know that?

This is what is not getting through.

By doing this, the President has potentially opened himself up to a whole lot of legal trouble.

That is why it is so so dumb

A sitting president just admitted discussing a pardon with his indicted lawyer. You don’t see an issue with this?

That tweet is hilarious to those of us who know how to read his tweets. He’s always flat out opposite-lying and simultaneously screamingly calling out others for what is in him.

What a dope.

It is engaging in the topic so yes it is part of a discussion that Cohen wanted. Trump should have said I cannot discuss this with you.

This is basic stuff but we know even if Trump had sat down with Cohen and had an hour long detailed discussion Trump supporters would be still defending him.

All the perjury chubbies that Jim Jordan can muster won’t be prosecuted now because Trump has become an eye witness and would have to testify at a perjury trap.

4 Likes

You’re right. :rofl:

I think it’s the same reason Hillary will never be tried. Trump has so tainted public perception that it can be argued she can’t receive a fair trial.

This also happened last night.

Everyone is jumping ship now. Its hilarious.

Define “discussed”.

If it consists of “can you pardon Cohen”?
“No”.

then no issue.

Love this line.

“Shine was brought on to improve Trump’s press coverage, which did not happen, though that can hardly be called Shine’s fault,”

2 Likes

It’s hilarious that our president constantly now trashes his own lawyer/fixer whom he trusted forever. Why does no one talk about that?

1 Like

Additionally, he directly asked me for a pardon. I said NO. —fat donald

• When did he ask you for a pardon?
  • How long was the conversation?
  • Who else was involved in this conversation
  • Where did this conversation take place

So many questions.

I’ve been watching this jackass for decades. Do you really think that the ninny stopped at one word?

Lolzzz!

2 Likes

Mueller knows.