Trump admits gambling with our lives

His recent Tweet:

“I am on my way to Singapore where we have a chance to achieve a truly wonderful result for North Korea and the World. It will certainly be an exciting day and I know that Kim Jong-un will work very hard to do something that has rarely been done before…”

Good lord! What is WRONG with this man? Now he is saying he wants to gamble with our lives. He has no plan. He admits he will just leave it to CHANCE? To just gamble with our lives… like rolling dice? My God… the safety of the republic is at stake. Winston Churchill offered “blood, toil, tears, and sweat”. THIS disgusting orange turd offers us what? A ■■■■■■■ roll of the dice?

And also… this man should be arrested. This piece of ■■■■ is admitting that we have spies inside NoKo that are very close to Kim Jong-un. He says “I know that Kim Jong-un will work very hard”. WHAT? How does he know? It is obvious - unless he is claiming to have hired psychics - that he could only get Kim Jong-un’s state of mind from an insider close to him. That poor man - and his family - are likely dead now, outed by this traitor’s need to sound important and knowledgable.

May God help us survive this president unto he can be arrested or impeached.

1 Like

I love the utter confusion of this thread. On one hand, Ish tries to do a “gotcha,” and on the other he tries to hide his adoration of dear leader.

Rich. Just precious.

5 Likes

You can do better than this, Ish.

1 Like

3/10

:sleeping:

1 Like

Is the OP mocking the left? If so, approved! lol

2 Likes

OP is really bad at this. I’d give him a D-.

Ladies and Gentlemen a Trumpkin

no man. I was just feeling a little gay and thought that maybe it meant I should post like a lib. I thought is was the titillation from the masterpiece cake posts and reading libs constantly refer to Trump as Putin’s bitch. But now I realize my limp wrists are just from unloading a truckload of mulch earlier today.

1 Like

It’s terrible to fall out of love. My condolences.

Is all you have insults to other posters?

1 Like

“Chance” has several meanings, many synonyms. Here are just a few:

Where we have an opportunity…
Where we have a possibility…
Where we have a likelihood…
Where we have a probability…
Where we have an opening…
Where we have a prospect…

Some of us know what it is like to be in a position where, no matter what we do/say, someone close to us will insist no matter what, we cannot do or say the right thing. No. Matter. What.

Why not give the man a break. Every other day, make it a point to not complain, criticize, or accuse. Spend every other day walking a mile in another pair of shoes.

1 Like

You must be new here :grinning:

This is a troll thread

No he can’t!

Meri isn’t new.

my bad :sweat_smile:

Here since 2006! Ishmael and I do agree on a thing or two. Apparently not this. :slight_smile:

When I stop reading insults from libs to my President and his supporters, my posts will likely become less adversarial. It’s just autonomous reaction.

LOL the only one fooled by this is a hardcore righty.

3 Likes

nah dude your posts honestly are just vile and serve no purpose other then to insult people

2 Likes

There are plenty of posters here that support Trump and debate their claims and views. Sure there are small skirmishes here and there but they don’t go into the gutter.