Trump Administration about to limit access to citizenship for legal immigrants

All the more reason why your kin must never…and I mean never again regain power.

You’re too funny. In another thread you’re arguing about the application of FARA and how it shouldn’t apply to Manafort because it’s hardly ever used.

Illegals. You were told that illegals would not have access to ACA

Excellent. Does the law apply to naturalization?

You were told illegals wouldn’t have access.

It’s almost like you guys are actually against legal immigration but pretend it’s only about illegal immigration.

1 Like

You want average people to understand Obamacare ?!? or Immigration Law, or the Tax Code. That is your requirement for citizenship?!?

I am a little confused by your post. Are you suggesting that I tag all my posts with a preface. I am a lib? I am an immigrant? Or do you mean something else?

It’s almost like the poster’s constant remarks that are generally based around technicalities are in bad faith or something.

2 Likes

Not surprising at all.

So your anti-American.

1 Like

This isn’t singling an individual out for prosecution for political purposes.

Anti-lib…and authoritarians like em.

Nope anti-American.

1 Like

I don’t pretend any such thing. No, I don’t support legal immigration at current rates. Nor do I support legal immigrants who can’t support themselves and their families.

And I believe that many if not most of those who discuss immigration, mean immigration in total not just illegal immigration. So many of those who say - well why can’t everyone take the necessary steps and get in line - really mean why are they coming here? I don’t want them here.

IMO You are not alone in your views. You are representative of the view held by many on the right but many hide behind illegal immigration.

Hiding, or addressing the more pressing problem first? If I comment on illegal immigration enforcement or lack of it, that isn’t me hiding that I think legal immigration is currently too high as well. And neither is saying I am ok with legal immigration as a general principle, that says nothing of specific numbers or criteria for entry.

The criteria for accepting migrants should prioritize “makers” and not “takers”. This is excellent news and simply coincides with what the American people were being told was happening by lying politicians.

1 Like

Except of course takers often become makers.

“Hi”

I for one am always glad for a happy ending but the laws of probability don’t predict this outcome. Either way…I am truly happy for you. Although our politics differ, you’ve always responded here intelligently, informed and graciously.

No one in this country is a “maker” until they are in the top quintile of household income earners. The criteria is even higher once they have children. Is that what you are suggesting? Only accepting immigrants making solid 6 figure income? Lol.