Trump administrat allowed distribution of flawed COVID-19 antibody tests

just another way team trump has cost american lives.

frankly trump should be arrested and spend the rest of his life in prison. not just for this but their other crimes. doing nothing when russia was paying militants to kill americans for starters

Federal officials failed to immediately stop the distribution of many COVID-19 antibody tests they knew were flawed, leading to inaccurate data about the spread of the virus. Congress is now investigating why the FDA did not review the tests it allowed to be distributed widely throughout the U.S.

1 Like

lol.

russia still

1 Like

yeah yeah… you’ve been listening to MSNBC Chris Hayes. American lives … sure . Like you ■■■■■■■ cared about the American lives killed and ruined by illegals and urban thugs over the past several decades. Sure…Trump… orange man bad.

2 Likes

Damn…if you feel that strongly, I can’t imagine how much you must hate Governor Cuomo for sticking infected COVID-19 patients into COVID-19 free nursing homes and killing thousands?

2 Likes

I wish I could say I was surprised, but ■■■■ like this is what I’ve come to expect out of this administration.

November 3 can’t get here fast enough.

1 Like

More of wanting to throw people, conservatives and anyone else in prison.

Just a sample how one want to jail anyone that doesn’t agree with him without any due process. :wink:

3 Likes

I never ever ever seen that from the fake conservatives. :rofl:

Let me pull out the fluffy couch and smooth white necklaces and the tiny stringed instruments.

So ridiculous. I can remember when there was a shortage of tests the media kept telling us 'the perfect is the enemy of the good". That was when they were panicked because the administration refused to send out untested covid19 tests, and waited until they were perfected.
NOw these same people want Trump to spend the rest of his life in prison because some tests were sent out without determining that they were effective.
Admit it…it is just pure insane Trump hate.

1 Like

1 Like

"Be fast. Have no regrets. You must be the first mover. The virus will always get you if you don’t move quickly,” Mike Ryan, executive director of the World Health Organization’s health emergencies program, said at a press conference this week.

“If you need to be right before you move, you will never win. Perfection is the enemy of the good when it comes to emergency management. Speed trumps perfection. And the problem we have in society we have at the moment is everyone is afraid of making a mistake. Everyone is afraid of the consequence of error. But the greatest error is not to move. The greatest error is to be paralyzed by the fear of failure.”

The FDA were responsible for the quality of tests allowed into the US. The experts therein who allowed faulty test kits to be issued are the ones responsible and who should be sanctioned. Trump does not do the quality control.

1 Like

How exactly is Trump directly responsible for this?

The CDC learned within days that the test would still work just fine without the tainted reagent.

Exactly how many deaths resulted from the flawed test kids?

We should nominate him to run Bernies Secret Police and Secret trials.

This ■■■■ is straight out of Stalin’s playbook.