Trump accuses Maria Bartiromo of "fake news" to her face

More precisely, this is the man that Republicans are remodeling the GOP after.

Freudian slip? :rofl:

Well done.

Your work is slipping lately.

You can do better than this.

It doesn’t even have to be a member of the press. It could be someone from Foxnews.

Wonder if this is why Dip ■■■■ Fat Donald is mad at Fox News?

There’s a clip somewhere of Fat Donald not calling on John Roberts earlier today and “glaring” in his direction.

Fat Donald, the Cuck in Chief, seems to be having a lover’s quarrel with his propaganda arm.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/fox-news-john-roberts-calls-trump-trying-blame-media-mccain-rage/

This thread is about how Trump makes it clear…“if its makes me look bad its fake news”

Him saying terrible things about a dead guy is not fake news if you support him saying terrible things about a dead guy.

But if you dont support him saying terrible things about a dead guy and you ask him about it…you are now fake news

:point_up_2:

So basically this is a Trump bashing thread and unless I’m prepared to pile on I have no business in this thread? Is that what you are implying? :thinking:

You do you boo

A prediction.

The ultimate claim of “fake news” has not yet been made.

If Donald Trump loses the 2020 election, the first network to call the result will trigger the mother of all claims of “FAKE NEWS!”

“trump bashing thread” = talking about things that happened on video. So yeah, sure.

I never claimed the entertainment shows featured liberal pundits. When you look at the schedule you see a mix of partisan entertainment and fair and balanced programming. You also see some of the more balanced entertainment shows featuring both LIB and CON guests to provide a balanced debate.

In closing it is somewhat meaningless to continue this discussion, because we both have very different ideas about what it means to be fair and balanced.

Sounds like it’s not that fair and balanced given there are no shows for liberal pundits.

I don’t know what your definition of fair and balanced is and I doubt you’ll find the courage to share it.

Pretty much what I’ve already stated. We have very different ideas about what it means to be fair and balanced.

Moving on.