Trump about to win on shutdown

Please set the national emergency precedent. Then we’ll just declare one for Global Warming when we’re back in the Oval in 2020. Or sooner given today’s collusion news.

1/4 trillion dollars a year? That sounds like a lot! I hope we’re getting receipts for it!

What’s that’s saying? Oh yeah - You better be careful what you wish for.

Rick Wilson

1/ A whole bunch of formerly conservative – now Trumpist – think tanks better get ready to pull down all their articles opposing eminent domain seizures.

·

3h

7/ She sweeps into the Oval Office and asks for a national TV address to declare a state of emergency. “My fellow Americans: the crisis of climate change can no longer be ignored, and Congress will not act fast enough.”

13 tweets in all.

That whole thread is brutal. Trump supporters would be wise to read it and really think hard about what they’re seeking here. They won’t of course.

We can talk about understanding…

Global what? Burn fossil fuel not herb… :roll_of_toilet_paper:

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much. This is getting terrible.”

If anyone thought Trump would win this shutdown, the idea died with that abortion of an Oval Office address.

It’s going to become a fissure.

While I hate to say this because it sounds so conspiracy kooky…wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility for them to pull a fake attack at the border.

after seeing Trump speak today they’re not competent enough to pull that off

Okay. Let’s.

It’s not just the GOP. The dems wont do anything either because they want the vote that comes with the illegals.

I don’t understand, what vote are you referring to?

One of our posts is housed in reality with solid factual evidence supporting it.

The other post is a fever-dream, part of the fear-mongering propaganda that is designed to generate a scared voting bloc that will attempt to give power to one party over the other, and is untethered from reality, has no factual evidence supporting it, and is illogical in a multitude of ways.

Can you figure out which is which?

The worlds greatest negotiator negotiated against himself and boxed himself into a corner he can’t get out of. Turns out the only negotiation tactic Trump has ever known is a firehose of gibberish and desperate escalation.

I am waiting for you

Tell that to the agents getting pelted by rocks

Please, you first.

I do wonder if Trump regrets his choice to reject the 25 billion back in March. What fool he was.