TRUMP 2020: The President is Projected to WIN RE-ELECTION in 3 Different Prediction Models

Originally published at: TRUMP 2020: The President is Projected to WIN RE-ELECTION in 3 Different Prediction Models | Sean Hannity

President Trump is now projected to win the 2020 race for the White House by three different election models; with experts saying he has a “formidable” advantage against any potential Democratic opponent.

“Steven Rattner, who served as counselor to the Treasury secretary in the Obama administration and worked on the auto industry bailouts, explained in his piece that three separate projection models currently point to a win for Trump,” reports Fox News.

“One model by Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, projects Trump’s 2020 vote share as high as 56 percent given the economic boom, but that does not account for voters’ issues with the president’s personality,” adds the author.

The projection comes as former Vice President Joe Biden extends his lead as the Democratic frontrunner heading into 2020.

President Trump unloaded on Biden last Monday saying Barack Obama “took him off the trash heap” during the 2008 race for the White House.

“Looks like Bernie Sanders is history. Sleepy Joe Biden is pulling ahead and think about it, I’m only here because of Sleepy Joe and the man who took him off the 1% trash heap, President O! China wants Sleepy Joe BADLY!” tweeted Trump.

Looks like Bernie Sanders is history. Sleepy Joe Biden is pulling ahead and think about it, I’m only here because of Sleepy Joe and the man who took him off the 1% trash heap, President O! China wants Sleepy Joe BADLY!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 20, 2019

“Trump’s tweet seemed to be a reference to Biden’s poor performance in the 2008 Democratic primaries. Biden consistently polled in the low single digits in that race and dropped out after garnering just 1 percent in the Iowa caucuses. Obama later tapped him to be his running mate,” reports Fox News.

“I look at Joe, I don’t know about him,” Trump told reporters last week. “I would never say anyone’s too old. I know they’re all making me look very young both in terms of age and in terms of energy.”

“If I’m going to be able to beat Donald Trump in 2020, it’s going to happen here,” said Biden in Pennsylvania shortly after announcing his run for the White House.