'True Conservatives' who voted for Biden, are you Happy?

To the op, you have to know this will be a short thread.

The ones who are your thread subject are too busy off playing with their morals.

1 Like

You have to remember that if Trump has any convictions they are pretty liberal. He has not changed his stance. He only says what he thinks people want to hear. There is a long history of this. And I am amazed how many people get caught up in his con job.

3 Likes

I think it’s more amazing how blind people are to what got accomplished while he was in office, especially since he had to battle to get any of it done.

2 Likes

But there is a difference. What you might consider a “accomplishment” is not considered the same by the left. And I still don’t understand why Trump gets all the credit for laws that were created by folks on his staff? The guy didn’t know what his job was. He was totally inept on what is in the Constitution. And he sure didn’t have any desire to learn about how government works or how his job as POTUS worked. He was totally inept at his job and it showed.

3 Likes

Spare me the hollier than thou attitude.

He got results. Results that should have mattered to anyone that gives a crap about this country and their fellow countrymen and women.

You and Joe enjoy the next 16 months.

His last two years won’t be good for his health.

3 Likes

Even with age, sour grapes make for ■■■■■■ wine.

Did you try the shoes on?

1 Like

Like I always say, if you disagree with someone first walk a mile in their shoes. Then you will be a mile away from them. And you will have their shoes.

3 Likes

Lol. You know Melanias parents came here under chain migration.

But it’s okay they were white.

Allan

1 Like

It’s a great way to try and end something.

Allan

He also tried to end the jus soli policy of the United States. (The 14th amendment)

Allan

There we go.

Look, you can call it a con job, I look at the way he governed and he governed promoting positions I like. Did you vote for Biden, did you think he has any principles at all? The segregationist who now supports crt? He shifts like the wind, has no backbone and you gonna tell me about Trump?

1 Like

I’m Hispanic and against chain migration. He’s not a religious leader. Hypocrisy abounds on all sides, like the squad wanting defunding police to make crime rampant for everybody else, and hiring security for themselves. Newsome against school choice and mandating masks while not practicing himself. And Biden pretending to be a ‘devout Catholic’ who wants to mandate tax payers for killing babies in the womb while also behind the suing of the Little Sisters of the Poor because they don’t fund contraception which Catholic theology terms a mortal sin.If that succeeded that organization either would have to do what Catholic theology terms supporting a ‘mortal sin’ or go bankrupt with the cost of $70 million a year. You voted for Biden and he is an unprincipled hypocrite. Trump a hypocrite too? ok.

1 Like

Happy wife…

So do agree that Donald trump tried to end chain migration.

And then Melania parents wanted in.

Just a mere coinkydink.

Allan

1 Like

So chain migration is okay if you have money and influence.

Got ya.

Allan

1 Like

Don’t forget that chain migration is law. Yep. Trump once again, caught living by the law in America. :musical_score:

The op said that trump is trying to end chain migration.

So it’s okay for family of the POTUS.

Allan

Nothing I would say in answer to this is going to make a bit of difference…I will just say Happier.

Not happy with the way he is handling Afghanistan. But if you say your going to end the war there, how do you end a war with terrorists? How do you bring troops home without the whole place going to ■■■■■

He should have kept troops on the ground in full force, until every last American citizen was out. Then pull out.

Overall, I would say It’s a wash between Trump and Biden. Neither one is what I wanted.