Trudeau Orders Immediate Freeze on Handgun Sales in Canada

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is placing a nationwide freeze on the sale, purchase and transfer of handguns, effective immediately.

Place your bets. Will this stop deaths, or will criminals be enbolded by living in Gun Free Zones?

I am happy for our 2nd amendment right and I dont even own any type of firearm. I like the idea that no one has any idea if one is armed or not. I really hope that constitutional carry becomes law in all 50 states. An armed society is a polite society.

What Trudeau has done, would have happened here if not for our 2nd amendment rights. Hopefully Trudeau will be shot down by the courts. Is Trudeau a dictator? Should we call him “Dic” for short? All I can say is you guys elected him.

1 Like

They get what they voted for. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Canada must have a better class of criminal element. The type that will obey gun laws while ignoring the other criminal statutes.

5 Likes

I don’t know how Canada works but in most democracies the leader is not a king and cannot simply declare laws like

• “guns can no longer be sold”
  • “student loans do not need to be paid back”
  • “the new speed limit is 50 mph.”

In the US we tried that system 200 years ago, did not like it, and got rid of it.
Most other countries decided to follow our lead.

It will be interesting to see if the Canadian parliament is ever needed for making such laws.

1 Like

The new face of Justin Trudeau. He isn’t even hiding his ambitions anymore.

1 Like

New, Shoe-guns! Yes, are you plagued by criminals and governments who want to remove your hand guns but not theirs? Well, announcing the RonCo Shoe-gun, the gun you don’t have to draw to use! ™

1 Like

We need to find a way to get our Canadian brothers back on track.

They’re our siblings. It makes us look bad. Trudeau should be removed from office.

Michael Bison is waaaaay too cool to be associated with that Canadian flake.

A better choice:

No? Might want to look at the executive branch. Bump stocks, college loans…

1 Like

Why? How did he get in?

1 Like

:rofl:
pai mei no2

Whenever you post that I think of an exchange spoofing the Kung Fu show’s flashbacks…

“Master, why do you call me ‘weedhopper’?”

“It is because you are ugly, like a bug.”

1 Like

Why do we even have a congresses and parliaments anyway?

President wants a new law? Just declare it.
President does not like a law? Just strike it down.

1 Like

What’s funny or maybe not “funny” but stupid…about this liberal mentality is, only law abiding citizens will abide by the law so, what has been accomplished? The answer is, those non-law abiding citizens, have less to worry about when breaking our laws…especially…VIOLENTLY.

4 Likes

Trudeau is one giant step closer to being a DICTATOR. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They seem to favor and cater to the criminals. Beats me why.

1 Like

You had him at DIC…even tho Trudeau is a Mr. tator-head.

1 Like

We have a stupid hat. lol

1 Like

I don’t think him overly bright but i do think he desires to be a Dictator.

When will Canadians wake up and depose this mad dictator?

2 Likes