TROUBLED WATERS: Mad Maxine Wants the Attorney General ‘Disbarred,’ Says He ‘Belongs in Jail’

Originally published at: TROUBLED WATERS: Mad Maxine Wants the Attorney General ‘Disbarred,’ Says He ‘Belongs in Jail’ | Sean Hannity

Congresswoman Maxine Waters escalated her war of words with the White House Tuesday night; saying Attorney General Bill Barr “belongs in jail” for his role in the “Ukraine Plot.”

“It’s not enough for Barr to resign. I want him out of DOJ, disbarred, disgraced, & investigated for obstruction of justice. Barr sabotaged Mueller report, was in on Ukraine plot, & now he wants to free Trump’s criminal friends. In my estimation, they ALL belong in jail!” posted Waters on social media.

It’s not enough for Barr to resign. I want him out of DOJ, disbarred, disgraced, & investigated for obstruction of justice. Barr sabotaged Mueller report, was in on Ukraine plot, & now he wants to free Trump’s criminal friends. In my estimation, they ALL belong in jail!

— Maxine Waters (@RepMaxineWaters) February 18, 2020

Waters doubled-down on her demands for President Trump’s removal from office last month; saying her party “will not stop” impeachment inquiries against the Commander-in-Chief.

“The subpoenas that I have issued are now going to be heard at the Supreme Court. We will not stop. Whether or not that leads to another impeachment activity, I don’t know. We must continue with the work that our constituents have elected us to come to Congress to do,” said Waters.

Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters: there may be more “impeachment activity,” “we will not stop”

It will NEVER be enough for Democrats. pic.twitter.com/mpsoFhi0fk

— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) January 19, 2020

Watch Waters’ comments above.