Trouble in AOC Paradise

You’re right.

We know that. Sink is out, he’s not part of it anymore.

i dont see much difference

it is debatable who holds the “reins”.

Lol look at this thread. Thanks for the chuckles this morning. Sincerely.

2 Likes

You won’t be loling when the cat fight starts.

1 Like

Here’s what I’ll say about this. Do you know who Mikkie Sherrill (hopefully I spelled her name right) is? Likely not (with out using Google). Her and AOC were elected to Congress the same time along with many others. How many of them are as well known as her? She has been very active in bringing attention to herself.

AOC is active on Twitter and she is young so that resonates with younger voters. Her celebrity is because of social media. I don’t know who Mikkie Sherrill is, but that doesn’t mean Sherrill is or isn’t arrogant. Just like AOC being on social media doesn’t necessarily make her arrogant.

Also like I said above, my arrogant bar is Trump. Not only does he use social media effectively but he says things like “your favorite President, me” or “only I can solve this, it’s easy”

1 Like

And dat dancin!

I laughed when I saw this.

About the only way she could really tank her career and she found it.

:dancer:t3:

Are you kidding? Getting their facts straight negates their entire argument.

Do better @WuWei

They reported the guy was exposing himself and masturbating in public, shower I believe. That is not assault.

You can make it anything you want on the internet. :wink:

saying that Strauss masturbated in front of him in the locker room showers.

From the dayton link above. Not assault.

NYtimes link

“David Mulvin, the captain of the wrestling team in 1978, remembered opening up a local paper and reading that other men had come forward to name Dr. Strauss as their abuser. “My jaw dropped,” he recalled. “I said, ‘So I didn’t do anything wrong.’”

He said he had been masturbated by Dr. Strauss for nearly 20 minutes after seeking treatment for a fungal infection caused by a genital burn from his wrestling gear.”

20 minutes? That’s remarkable!

1 Like

I can’t read it.

Move that goalpost…

I would agree that would be assault if he was told to stop. And it was true.

What goalpost? The point was completely off topic.

1 Like