Trivia - all subjects

Forgot about Cleveland being a bachelor. I was thinking Jefferson & Van Buren, but they were widowers.

What is considered to be India’s official language?

Pretty sure they have a bunch but I will say English because I think that’s what you’re looking for.

India= Hindi and English
The Constitution of India designates the official language of the Government of India as Hindi written in the Devanagari script, as well as English

What was Rasputin’s first name?

Grigori.

What reservoir is the bacteria genus Vibrio located in? What is the Gram-stain of bacteria in the Vibrio genus? (Sorry I couldn’t resist.)

Reservoirs = people and aquatic sources such as brackish water and estuaries.
Gram Negative.

Question? :o

Who was the shortest president?

Actually, I thought it was Hindi.

James Madison, at 5 feet, 4 inches.

What disorder is Esme from Degrassi: Next Class suspected of having?

Possible anxiety disorder, due to her having a prescription for Lorazepam

What was the first name of Czar Nicholas’ II son?

Alexei.

What was the name of the character played by Harry Morgan in an episode of MASH before he became Col. Potter?

Major General Bartford Hamilton Steele

Who was the tallest U.S. president?

Nadia Comanech? (sp) ?strong text*

Yup, at the American Cup in Madison Square Garden.

For what U S President did a new bath tub in the White House have to be installed due to his weighing over 300 lbs?

William Taft

Which president was an invalid during his last days in office and his wife ran the presidency for him?

Franklin Delano Roosevelt?

On what famous trial were the TV Series and movie The Fugitive based?

It was Woodrow Wilson who was an invalid. No prob:)
The Dr. Sam Sheppard murder case.

When were the Rosenbergs executed?

1. Which Rosenberg, per one author who was open to the possibility that both were innocent, was found by his research to be culpable, while the other was thought to have a very minor role?

They wee both executed on the same day.

Yes, they were. But which one, per author William Radosh, was thought to actually be guilty while the other was thought to have played a minor role in divulging of U S atomic secrets to the Soviet Union?