Triggered cnn Anchor Threatens One of the Small Folk (Multiple F-Bombs in Video)

Not amazing at all. “Both sides” (and various derivatives of the theme) is the SOP in response to poor behavior anymore. Had it been a Fox anchor the roles of the partisan camps would simply be reversed.

At some point people will have to step up, stop waiting for the other side to change, and govern their own selves. Right now no one’s willing to take the initiative in this regard, and our political leadership (which even in the best of times wasn’t fantastic) is only throwing gasoline on this dumpster fire.

1 Like

His curls were extra tight that night.

My personal opinion is that like Fredo from the movie, whose childish insecurities and easily led ways is used to betray his family, Cuomo’s childish insecurities and easily led ways allows him to get into public spats with people who call him Fredo.

Other’s though disagree.

Edit: It was brought to my attention that there is an unflitered word in the tweet of our host.

I apologize.

the text of the tweet from our host is thus

I say good for @ChrisCuomo He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family. Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology.

1 Like

I can think of some people whose “Public mask” isn’t nice. And they’re cheered for it. And they’re ■■■■■■■■ with a capital A and have a Napoleon complex and are the PERFECT person to deliver sheople lies to their followers. Should such a person be held to the same or different standard as Cuomo?

The guy should challenged Cuomo to see if he was man enough to carry out his threat.

Bet Cuomo would have run like a “scalded” dog.

1 Like

Cuomo is not an internet tough guy. He was out with his family. Why would Cuomo fight some stranger?

I think what Cuomo said qualifies as terroristic threats. He should be dealt with accordingly.

1 Like

So all the people calling for Cuomo’s head is calling our Host wrong?

1 Like

Since you punted @Smyrna , I’ll ask the question with my own answer and give you the courtesy of answering this time:

I believe all people should be held to the standard I held Cuomo here:

Don’t you agree? Or are you going to demonstrate that there is a double standard by either going silent on the topic, or boringly deflect about sheople? If you do either of those things, I’ll take that as your acceptance of a behavioral double standard.

This thread is like totes a year too early. Don’t you guys know that rhetoric about the violent left is important only in an election year

No one is saying Trump made him do it, we’re just laughing at the hypocrisy of a Trump supporter such as the OP clutching his pearls over a little locker room talk.

1 Like

I thought you were describing Trump for a moment.

I think he will be hearing FREDO a lot more from this day forward.

:rofl:

Imagine if he were at a Presidential press conference and Trump called him FREDO to ask a question.

He should try in on Acosta.

The fun we all would have…

:rofl:

…CNN’s Italian stallion. :sunglasses:

In all seriousness, does any Trump supporter want to address this? How does one take offense at a news anchor behaving boorishly (and he did, let’s not ignore that) when similar behavior from our POTUS is celebrated?

This is a president who, among other antics, promised to pay for supporters’ legal fees if they assaulted protesters at one of his rallies, and at another laughed it off when someone suggested shooting illegal immigrants as a solution to the problem.

1 Like

I thought he said Frodo I didn’t understand why he was so upset at first at the Hobbit.

■■■■■■■■■

I’m Italan and I have never once heard the word “Fredo” used as a slur.

Cuomo is a ■■■■■■■ whiny bitch.

1 Like

Also, Donald Trump is the nationally elected head of the Republican party. Chris Cuomo is the brother of the governor of New York, but for some reason every Democrat in the country is supposed to take ownership of him and the dumb things he says.

1 Like

I’m not Italian, so I don’t know. This is what Sean Hannity said. Do you disagree with our host?