Treating women as equals

men just need to shut up.

she might. it makes the news every day.

what does she have to lose? she will be an Omarosa.

Lynch mob of the left, like southern democrats and blacks.

as the worm turns

women must be believed and she said what with a cloth.

All males, not just white, equality man, equality.

Yes, believing claims of sexual assault is exactly like lynching black people.

And you wonder why the Republicans struggle to get out of single digits with black voters.

rushing to judgement is what lynch mobs due, they decide guilt and execute, that is what your side does.

pity you cant see that.

where in the hell do is ay do not look at evidence. why do you project your biases on others.

Your side literally chants “Lock her up!” about a woman who has never even been charged with a crime. What we asked is that multiple credible claims of sexual misconduct, and the lies from the accused when confronted with the allegations, get a proper investigation. If that looks like a “lynch mob” to you…well we have very different interpretations of what that looks like.

1 Like

Same thing Kavanaugh has to lose, future employment and reputation.

New poll today showing that almost 60% of Rs would vote for a sexual predator. Meanwhile 80% of Dems wouldn’t.

Yeah - I have no idea why the GOP is losing women voters??? Trump has poisoned the well and has shown the true colors of the GOP.

what side is mine, YFI, I voted for Johnson.

who is a sexual predator?

Fat donald. You know, the grab 'em by the ■■■■■ guy.

Well, for starters…
trump_plaque

1 Like

I tend to put my faith in facts.

It’s funny how you can see the fault in that reasoning when the other side is espousing it, but not your own.

Facts are: false accusations are rare. Unreported sexual assault is common.

1 Like

The facts are also there is a complete lack of evidence to support this particular accusation. And proclaimed eyewitness testimony doesn’t support it.

…but don’t let those facts get in the way.