Travel ban idiocy. Biden proves again he's a nit wit

It is not the responsibility of the private sector to enforce immigration law or even participate in it.

It is the responsibility of the private sector to their customers to hire the best possible worker at the lowest possible cost.

If they are here, they are part of the labor pool. Don’t want me to hire them? Keep them out.

This is responsibility shifting.

1 Like

…and that’s bull feces. I could cheat and make more money but that isn’t how it works and it is why we have laws. All business owners must abide by the laws of the land. I must have insurance. I must have an evacuation procedure in place and fire extingiushers. I must have insurance on cars. I must make sure that anyone who I employ, has a legal driver’s license before they can drive. Every business owner has thousands and thousands of laws and regulations they must adhere to to legally operate in the good old US of A. It isn’t all about the bottom line.

For 100 days to make sure they are warranted.

Then deportations will continue as they always have.

Allan

The government can tell me who I can import. Not who I can hire from here. If they are here, they are in the labor pool.

You want government to punish the private sector for the government failing to control immigration? No sir.

1 Like

A problem in and of itself.

Then you should be prosecuted for breaking the laws. It doesn’t work that way my friend and I am living proof. I know well of what I speak and you are wrong.

Maybe…but it’s the economic world we live in. Now the choice is yours? Do you want to go into business?

The law shouldn’t exist, it is bad law.

Why should the private sector be punished for government failings?

That’s a cop out.

Dude…you show me a law…and I’ll show you an ass…and why it’s necessary and that’s the world we live in. We’re surrounded by asses which means, we are surrounded by laws. Fix the ass problem and laws are no longer necessary. :sunglasses:

I will agree with you on that.

People knowingly pick up illegal day labors in Dover all the time.

The govt is responsible for enforcement of immigrations laws

Allan

It’s not necessary to punish the private sector for government failure.

It isn’t a punishment. It didn’t change after you decided to go into business. This is the world, now…do you want to play in business?

…speaking of which…gotta go.

It is a punishment. You can’t begin to make that claim.

fine

noun (1)

\ ˈfīn \

Definition of fine (Entry 3 of 6)

1a**:** a sum imposed as punishment for an offenseThe motorist had to pay a fine for speeding.

b**:** a forfeiture or penalty paid to an injured party in a civil action

I am actually happy this is where the left wants to have the battle Immigration, nothing gets the right more in unity and brings independents back over than this. Whereas I was worried they would jump out the gate with a universal healthcare plan that would solidify their win for eight years they jump out of the gate with talks of giving 7 million illegal lawbreakers amnesty and to top it off allowing men to beat up woman in sports - Bravo :kissing_closed_eyes: :clap: :+1:

2 Likes

[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:19, topic:238153, full:true”]

The fact that numerous caravans are forming and working their way here when much of the economy is weak indicates that they are not coming here for work. “Free stuff anyone?”

3 Likes

Let me then put it this way; if someone smuggled drugs across the border, is it then legal to sell them because they initially got them by our legal system? The answer is no and it applies to people too.

In defense of Joe he’s actually more of a half wit than a nit wit. :wink:

Their America Last policies should be good at unifying the rest of America…against them.

1 Like

‘Ol Joey from Scranton isn’t making any of the decisions that are put in front of him; his handlers are and maybe even Barry himself calling some shots from the Marthie’s Vineyard estate.
Anyone who is convinced J’Biden is in charge is a bigger cement head than the kid sniffer.

1 Like