!Transgender Rights!

It’s obvious the “people” passing laws to install Kotex machines in men’s rooms are laughing at an evil, cruel joke.

Gibberish.

[quote=“rp5x5, post:662, topic:33649, full:true”]

Huh?

Why? Maybe they just want to make tampons available to transgender men? What’s evil and cruel about that?

Obvious is just more obvious.

Brainwashing, at work.

Because it’s fake.

They’re installing fake tampon machines?

Naiveite and Incredulity go hand in hand

I mean, if you have evidence they’re installing fake tampon machines, I’d love to see it.

it’s a fake need and a ridiculous idea. Dangerous as well.

What’s fake about it? You can’t deny that transgender men exist, and that transgender men are biologically female, and that females menstruate. Now not all transgender men menstruate, especially if hormones stop them, but some do. So naturally, if transgender men are using the men’s restroom, why not put a machine in there? That said, I do think its a little much to make it a law, but I understand the reason.

Whats dangerous about it?

Well that didn’t age well.

Yea, I heard about that this morning and made my comment anyway because its not a permanent shortage.

Oh only a couple of months, I am sure that is great comfort to parent who need it to keep their kids alive. Joe better fix it, it hits his big demo hard.

Um, okay.

Um okay what? You don’t think it’s a big deal when a parent can’t get the food their children need to survive or what?

When have you literally ever cared about this.

Of course its a big deal, but its not relevant to the discussion or on topic.

Umm since I had kids that needed formula to survive, ■■■

2 Likes

Maybe the government can subsidize all the breast transplants for people that want them and medical intervention for biological Men to make milk and get all the surgery

Wet nursing by biological Men could be useful to the Biden economy.

Breast pump mall store would be a real money making enterprises.

Create the Dept. of Breast Milk. It could be a baby Grub Hub.