!Transgender Rights!

We reconcile it by pointing out you don’t know what you are talking about.

Mack Beggs was a woman who is transitioning to a man who wants to wrestle other men but the law won’t let him.

Do your research, son.

I have posted that story it’s sad, I think their argument was Mack was wanting to wrestle against men, so I guess until he/she is allowed to wrestle boys then he can shoot up steroids and obliterate non doped up girls.

I haven’t heard there defense of this one yet?

Oh yeah. My mistake. Steroids are allowed for these lovely perversions of nature?
Who can keep track of them?

1 Like

Anti-Semitism/Racism/Hateful Posting:
This creates a hostile environment contrary to the purposes of civil discourse and a welcoming forum environment. Do not use the forums to spread hate, incite violence, and suggest that innocents should die or that an innocent deserved to die, or otherwise fill our welcoming forums with hatred and malice. Attacking the children or family of other users of the Forum, candidates, politicians or people in the news in order to smear is not allowed. Comparing the president, members of Congress, politicians in general to Nazis, is not permitted. Nazi references and comparisons are only allowed in strict historical discussions and usage.

1 Like

per·vert

verb

/pərˈvərt/

alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Pervert.

Anti-Semitism/Racism/Hateful Posting:
This creates a hostile environment contrary to the purposes of civil discourse and a welcoming forum environment. Do not use the forums to spread hate , incite violence, and suggest that innocents should die or that an innocent deserved to die, or otherwise fill our welcoming forums with hatred and malice. Attacking the children or family of other users of the Forum, candidates, politicians or people in the news in order to smear is not allowed. Comparing the president, members of Congress, politicians in general to Nazis, is not permitted. Nazi references and comparisons are only allowed in strict historical discussions and usage.

That should be clear enough for you.

Yes. I used a word consistent with its definition. No hate there. Why try to hide the facts?

Oh… I get it. LoL… shhhhhhhhhh… we should not say anything. If we keep quiet, no one will notice the 6-3 250lb man playing on the women’s team. Ooooo. It will be just our little secret. Shhhhhhhh.

This part is factual:

alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state

I give you permission to use that part.

Really fair…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationalpost.com/news/canada/by-winning-a-canadian-transgender-cyclist-fans-flames-of-gender-politics/amp

Libs have nothing to say about these dudes abusing women in sports, I see.

Ant lives Matter! Ant Lives Matter!
Ya’ll are a bunch of antists!!!
All people want to do is to be able to legally consider themselves an ant.
They want to legally be able to get married to ants.
Ant feelings matter. If you step on an ant, that’s murder, and you should be
put on death row for it. lol. Ant Rights! Ants have rights also!

I assume some drug therapy or other treatment will come along to change brain patterns eventually.

The ideal situation would be to change the brain structure to better fit the body you’re in, rather than the other way around imo.

But that sort of treatment seems a real long way off. We’ll probably get better at gender re-assignment far quicker than that level of brain alteration.

But as things stand right now, there’s no doubt that it’s an unalterable condition. There’s no ignoring it or praying it away. Psychotherapy and gender reassignment are the best currently available treatments.

Do you agree there are differences between the male and female brain? When you say changing the brain structure to better fit the body your in, meaning?

Yes, there are differences.

It’s in it’s infancy right now, but they’re finding transgender brains are actually looking different upon scanning than cisgender. A biologically female trans brain scans closer to a male brain, and a biologically male trans brain scans closer to a female brain.

This, as of todays tech, isn’t alterable. They’re stuck with the brain that they have. The current theory is that during pregnancy, hormone levels swing one way during brain development and the other way during genital development, as these two things don’t happen at the same time.

So you end up with a brain skewed female and male genitals, or vice versa.

For some reading: Are the Brains of Transgender People Different from Those of Cisgender People? | The Scientist Magazine®

So we have two choices available: Make the body fit the brain, or the brain fit the body. The latter isn’t currently achievable, so we’re left with the former.

Thank you Mole I like your posts and will read the link you provided. Tip - better not tell a feminist there is a difference between a male and female brain :slight_smile:

Never forget, the most ardent critic of a feminist you can find will be another feminist :grin:.

But ya, there’s obvious differences in brain function between men and women. And trans either fall inbetween or skew closer to the other genders brain function than their born biological gender. It’s a sad situation for those people, imo.

Douglas MacArthur once said to never give an order you can’t enforce. It cheapens your other orders.
I think the transgender bathroom stuff falls under that.
If a man looks like a woman how can you keep him out of a woman’s restroom? The same for a woman who looks like a man in a men’s restroom.
Have the laws if you want to, but they won’t be and can’t be enforced.

As the left continues to promote people changing their genders, I wonder if an incident like this will happen more and more often?

Man shoots date in Florida after learning he’s a man, not a woman

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-shoots-date-in-florida-after-learning-he-s-a-man-not-a-woman-deputies/ar-AAWQucr?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c1ac01d8e9b14c6c9566c83eb54c8ca0

Or the lack thereof.

1 Like

A 3 year old thread resurrected right on time