Trans win in SCOTUS

Every trans student can use the bathroom of their gender.

You know the equal protection clause of the constitution.

Allan

Maybe where you live, doesnā€™t happen where I live. But thanks for letting me know when I vacation my daughter is using the bathroom with me.

If you live in the 4th district I suggest you move.

Allan

My daughter is going to a private school or homeschooled if this all continues. No need me to worry about public schools. Iā€™m more worried about adults peaking on little girls.

1 Like

The threat of someone going into a bathroom and kidnapping someone was the same before and after this SCOTUS ruling.

1 Like

The possibility of that happening was the same before this ruling.

You missed where I said you were making a slippery slope argument.

This is the old fear that if transgemderism is accepted, people will use it as cover to do all sorts of vile things.

Weā€™ve had transgenders for quite some time. Some of them even have been using the bathroom they feel comfortable using for some time.

And this hasnā€™t happened.

But never let facts get in the way of fearmongering.

1 Like

This case was a trans male wanting to use the boys room.

Allan

Once again the smartest man on the internet is wrong.

2 Likes

Wrong how?

From your PDF:

It is important to note that the concern is not that transgendered individuals are more likely to be sexual predators, but rather that sexual predators could exploit such laws by posing as transgendered in order to gain access to women and girls.

Nothing was stopping sexual predators from posing as transgendered prior to these court rulings.

The Smartest Man On The Internet never has claimed these incidents never occur.

And when you look at those incidents one by oneā€¦surprise surpriseā€¦you see that transgender rulings had nothing to do with them, and they would have occurred anyway.

They those were straight men doing illegal things.

Has nothing to do with a trans male or female using the bathroom of their choice.

Allan

1 Like

Yea not surprised you can not admit it. Ruins your whole argument.

2 Likes

Was any one of your examples an example of someone who hid under the guise of being trans?

And I should have said the incidences havenā€™t increased.

My bad.

Yes there were a couple.

OK, I can accept that.

I also happen to believe Ben Franklin when he said that people that trade freedom for security deserve neither.

That includes people who wish to constrain OTHERSā€™ freedom so THEY feel safer.

Afraid Iā€™m a bit confused.

Is the student in question in the OP a female to male transgender?

Wouldnā€™t such an individual have more of a masculine mindset than feminine?

The problem with access to the menā€™s bathroom isā€¦?

As pointed out in a thread a few summers ago on NCā€™s law mandating bathroom use of born sex, wouldnā€™t, say, a bearded Chaz Bono using the womanā€™s bathroom be a bit more awkward?

It was against school board rules that the trans male in question could not use the boys room.

He sued and he won. ACLU took case and won.

Allan

Here is his photo from 2 years ago.

Allan