Trade War.... whoops. Maybe not

I’m for raising the minimum wage. Are you?

As for these companies losing because of Trump’s policies - I couldn’t be happier. Affecting lots of Trump voters and businesses in red states.

Yes…stop illegal immigration and that will be the greatest, most powerful force to drive minimum wages up, without the artificial stimulus of human interference. Damn…I think we’re on to something.:sunglasses:

So, that wouid be a no for you - you are not in favor of raising the minimum wage.

I am glad you, like me, are happy these businesses are losing a lot of money due to Trump’s policies. MAGA!!!

One day, make a point to examine a problem, remove your feelings, your brain and come up with an answer. In business, there’s this little thing called a financial statement that tells you honestly…just how good your decision making prowess is. Currently, I’d recommend you stay out of the business world until you can master that.

Ahhh, so these businesses aren’t losing money or can’t hire more people or expand their business because they are lousy business people and not because of anything Trump’s policies are doing to them.

I think they would disagree with you.

But okay by me. I’m enjoying seeing R voters get screwed by Trump.

Ya see…you’re still applying your feelings and not using your brain to grasp the term “artificial interference”. A tariff is artificial interference that’s intended to have a negative consequence for one entity and a positive for another. I like honesty, fair play, following the law and leave success to the creativity and skill of an entrepreneur with out artificial interference. If everyone plays fair, there will be peace and tranquility throughout the land. Do you understand that?

Albatross stinking?

Yes, I know - you are fine with these businesses losing gobs of money because of Trump policies. MAGA!!!

Not one bit, I’ve never voted for a Clinton in my entire life. I was a Republican until my early 30s and voted for Bush in 92 and Dole in 96.

Well, I like the stench. No way I’m ever going to let them forget what they did.

Well oiled machine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/even-his-allies-think-that-trumps-trade-plans-are-overloading-the-system/2018/05/17/31c022ee-593c-11e8-b656-a5f8c2a9295d_story.html?utm_term=.3479c5ad0462

mainstream rino. I didn’t even vote for them.

today’s Republican lib

no wonder you are angry and unhappy

I’m for raising the wage to whatever is required to attract the skills an employer needs. That includes cases where the price of goods and services go up. But artificially raising the wage? Naaaaa.

So you are not in favor of raising the minimum wage.

not what is normally called “minimum wage”… no

And that’s exactly why liberals know all campaign rhetoric from the right about the “forgotten man” is just bs.

the forgotten man does not need continual freebies … which is what the government imposed minimum wage is. The minimum wage is a chain of slavery around the worker. He is now indebted to whatever government is giving him. It is to be contrasted with the working man who learns a skill that is needed by others. THAT man is free.

But libs love that economic slavery and own entire urban plantations in which the enslaved delivers the vote and the plantation owner provides some measly subsistence to the enslaved. This is how those racist Democrats reformed themselves… iron chains thrown away. Economic chains now bind the man.

LOL.

10 char

Please explain how having a minimum wage stops someone from learning a skoll

What makes you think we like the hiring practices/working conditions at Trump owned properties/resorts?