Toxic masculinity and white privilige. What to do?

I just want to say this before I go. You’re all right. I don’t agree with your politics, but you seem like a good guy. Be careful about staring into the abyss.

Frat boy’s violence was triggered by the feminists denigrating his masculinity by refusing to validate him sexually.

Fortunately the court system validated him by making sure he won’t serve time because of these women triggering him.

A woman agreed to the plea deal.

How do you know that?

If these women weren’t coming to his parties and triggering him, he wouldn’t have to drug and repeatedly rape them.

Clearly he can’t control his urges they should just accept that.

did you happen to read the reason for the plea deal by the DA?

Of course. Did you?

Garbage society always trying to trigger and entrap vulnerable men who can’t help but act on their biological imperative.

Likewise, sir. Where are you going - away from the thread, or permanent exile from the forums?

I haven’t decided yet. I don’t care much for this place anymore.

2 Likes

Lol

10 lols

2 Likes

You would think you guys would have figured out by now how to get your 10 char in without having add 10 whatevers to the end of your posts.

:confused:

1 Like

Nah.

I think it is funny.

It has become a running joke.

3 Likes

Ah, I see.

2 Likes

Not as much fun

10addons/emotes/inside jokes

1 Like

I can totally understand that.

1 Like

It’s not a bad place. At least the nuttier conspiracy theorists and overt anti-semites and white supremacists tend to stick to their god forsaken corners of the internet and away from this place.

3 Likes

Nobody is really concerned about you and the other Archie Bunkers out there so don’t sweat it.

There are others, hopefully young whites and young men that will understand.

2 Likes

Are you addressing me?

1 Like