Toxic masculinity and white privilige. What to do?

I’m not worried that we can’t make everyone in the U.S.A turn into a good person. The Proud boys are like Antifa. No power, very few members, no influence. Just the occasional temper tantrum. Yes, every country has bad apples. So what?

So a pregnant woman doesn’t go to work?

A better descriptor would be us not being obsessed with finding descriptors. Our society is not improved by the endless obsession with identifying and labeling other people’s so-called flaws. Maybe we should just relate to people as individuals without the amateur psychological exam and all of the stooped assumption that go with it? Fair enough?

It depends on the woman I guess. Some do some don’t.

Many do.
10 tiny terrorists

Okay. Anything else?

Most do 72.3% as of 3 years ago. Probably more now.

I know which issue this statement comes from, but I’m missing its relevance to the topic.

LOL. What a joke. There is no neutrality, only a pretense of it.

So?..

If someone believes it is a thing and believes it negatively impacts the lives of those who do not possess, then asking them to “respect your opinions” and not to “bother” you is absurd request.

1 Like

I’d be more concerned about Toxic Liberalism. If I gave a damn about this garbage society of course.

You came back after two weeks and jumped back into this thread? This issue really chaps your hide. :wink:

4 Likes

As the father of a son you bet your ass it does.

1 Like

Makes sure he stays as far away from this garbage society as you do and he’ll be fine.

He makes me look like a social butterfly debutante at a cotillion.

2 Likes

some dude wrote a manifesto about the feminiziation of Europe before he shot and killed 40 + kids.

Maybe they should have listened.

I bet you look smashing in sequins.

THAT’S WHAT TOXIC MASCULINITY DOES TO YOU, BLACKWOLF

1 Like

nothing toxic about such behavior.