Toxic masculinity and white privilige. What to do?

Gamergate is the reason Milo became a thing.

It was a movement

Like the Brown Shirts, eh?

Well, yeah. Why are you saying it isn’t a movement? Maybe it’s more like a stagnant, decaying pond.

Your garbage society doesn’t award points here either.

Not according to my research. In fact, my research specifically says “was not a movement.”

No, like a fat 13 year-old. They never left the basement.

Because my research tells me it wasn’t. I did a lot of research on it.

They have been awarded, but I’ll see what I can do.

They are faux points.

Shame! Shame! Shame! Agreed.

It absolutely does fit your needs to. Unless your need include forcing me to share your opinion. They have a name for that. It’s called tyranny. The beauty of the situation is that I don’t ever have buy into the whole white privilege thing. If you want to believe this nonsense then by all means, do so. As long as you do not demand anything from me. It’s my right to believe or not. And there’s not a damned thing you can do about it.:grinning:

Life begins at conception.

1 Like

There’s a lot of males like that. Some don’t even play video games.

And the proud boys want you to believe that they are a harmless fraternity that cares about how many breakfast cereals you can name while being punched in the chest.

1 Like

So…a person’s first birthday is 12 months after they were conceived. And any pregnant woman in a car alone can drive in the car-pool lane.

There’s a very good reason why they are INCEL.

Another woman’s abortion doesn’t affect you at all. Zero.
Someone getting a promotion over you because they are a different race DOES affect you.

Now you can choose not to believe in white privilege or that it has little to do with social inequality or EVEN that inequality is okay – but your abortion comparison doesn’t work.

Here’s a better comparison for you:

“My owning a gun has nothing to do with mass shootings.”

Now that’s debatable.

Abortion isn’t debatable from a practical POV, just from a “moral” one.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: good one.

Car pool lane were designed to get people to share rides to work. A pregnant woman has no choice. Car pool lanes don’t affect her.

Fragile masculinity is a better descriptor. Or rather, fragile masculinity is insecure and resentful, and without being coddled too often goes toxic.