Top U.S. Ukraine official who heard Trump phone call to testify Tues in defiance of WH

That dude looks like he would cry if his sheets were less than 1000 count

I heard the audio on Sirius and I thought it was Pirro. Ingraham used to be at KGO in SF before she moved on to Fox. Has she taken it up a few notches since then. Just like the WWE.

Not moot. Corroborating

2 Likes

Is trump STILL POTUS??

Newt would have had it done by now.

nancy is so weak and stupid.

And how long did it take Newt to impeach Clinton?
Sorry but that was a dumb post.

That is evidence that Ambassador Sondland perjured himself… but Trump’s defenders will correctly point out that Sondland is responsible for this, not Donald Trump.

The fact that this post makes no effort to defend Trumps actions, or character, or intelligence, or morals, speaks volumes.

4 Likes

Double agent for Ukraine.

Means nothing.

Allan

Lol. Very difficult to impeach and remove a president of the United States.

But you knew that, right?

Allan

So much for second hand information.

1 Like

Direct evidence is sooooo much better…

And attacking the person supplying the damning evidence…

That’s even so much better.

Allan

1 Like

The tears are funny though.

3:38 am?

My god her voice could break glass what an annoying harpy. A complete display of TDS again from her

If Liz Cheny was working for Burisma and being compensated at a corrupt level???..

I would want to know.

:moneybag:

This is it. It’s impeachment time. What does Alan Dershowitz know? Nothing…amirite? :sunglasses:

Pretty easy to buy off the media and smear him every day though…

:moneybag:

That information was already known. Kid of powerful man gets cushy job. Stop the presses.

What else needs to be investigated? Lutsenko already said no Ukrainian laws were broken by Hunter.

I just enjoy seeing the principle of fighting corruption with more corruption in action.

Warms my soul that in America anything is possible.

:boxing_glove:

Does it really matter since he won’t be removed by the senate.

Allan