Top Gun: Maverick Trailer

I really enjoyed that game. I still have it.

I wish I had my old nes and Super Nintendo. Loved some 007 on that thing.

Are you aware of console emulators for PCs like Nestopia?

Yeah. I bought a nes one, but it doesn’t feel the same. There’s a lag. And I meant Nintendo 64 not Super Nintendo.

He did get sick in some rides the first time. Not all I don’t believe from his interviews. He wasn’t a pilot then and now owns a P-51. It is pretty easy to make somebody sick who hasn’t flown before.

Yes he does. In fact the movie was delayed (so goes the rumor goes) because he insisted on going through training and getting checked out in a F-18 and do his own stunts. Of course the Navy refused. I believe they did let him fly some scenes from the back seat, probably very generic stuff.

I wouldn’t say he’s my favorite, but I do like watching his movies. Edge of Tomorrow was awesome, as well as the last few M:I installments.

I used to detest Tom Cruise, hence I have never seen this original movie from 30 years ago.

When he started doing some sci fi, I really started to like him. Minority Report, War of the Worlds…

Now he’s definitely one of my favorite actors.
Is it worth seeing the original?

I really liked Oblivion, as well.

1 Like

Minority report was just phenomenal and I really liked the last two or three mission impossible films as well.

2 Likes

No I dont mean a hardware emulator toy like you might find in the store.

I mean a real software emulator. Do a Google search for Nestopia. It is the best one for NES emulation. There is no lag it runs just like a real NES would especially considering modern CPUs are orders of multitudes more powerful than what the NES had at the time.

Yeah, I don’t want it that bad. I might get on a pc once a month, and I’m looking for convenience. Plug it in, hit the button, play.

I just watched that today. Pretty solid movie. Better than the 51% it got on rotten tomatoes.

Yes most definitely.

Its fantastically cheesy in the most 80s way possible.

It’s also super gay but that is part of its charm.

1 Like

Oh thank you!

Now I can’t wait to watch it

Like most actors, he has been in some excellent movies and in some stinkers. On screen he is about as good as anyone given the right role; it’s when he appears in public that he comes across as a deranged fool.

goose

1 Like

I was not emotionally prepared for that meme, and now my eyes are leaking a little. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Nick, long time no see. How are you?

Not too badly, thanks for asking. How are you?

1 Like