Top former intelligence bosses speak out in favor of John Brennan

It is almost magical seeing you try and turn opinionated elderly bureaucrats into “longtime” workers.

If they knew what they were doing they would not be former and we would not have a Russia “collusion” PR circus.

Nice try though…

Comey and McCabe could not be on the list if it really is COULD be revoked.

Wonder who else is on the list…

Trump has drafted a list of former intelligence officials whose clearances could be revoked, a list White House press secretary Sarah Sanders read during a briefing this week.

According to the aides who spokes to The Post, former FBI Director James Comey and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe are among those being focused on by Trump, though The Post noted that both men lost their security clearances when they were fired.

Officials claimed he wanted them included on the list anyway.

Nope guess again. The hysteria has not subsided. Not one bit. But the President’s approval is not going down. If anything it is improving. So the hysteria has pretty much turned into background noise. Everything that has been said, has been repeated 1000 times. Pretty boring stuff.

If GW Bush’s former CIA Director became a FNC consultant, and was making slanderous comments about Obama every week, calling him a traitor to the USA, and claiming Obama was a secret Muslim collaborator, intent on undermining the US, I think Obama would have been advised to yank his clearance.

It’s one thing to hold a top secret clearance and be critical of your president, it’s another to profit from being a politically partisan, media mouth piece, and sounding like a nutbag.

The former intelligence officers are just counter punching.

Untrue

10 char

Is so

11 char

Where do you think it will end up?

Nope, had to go to work for a bit. Miss me?

He’s drawing a conclusion based on nothing.

You’re defending the guy that defended torture. You really hate Trump, huh?

I’m a member of the press.

There is a long list of reasons why treason has been suspected in this admin. Turn the station from Fox and you might find out why.

Collusion Delusion

So the hilarity comes from the CIA helping an ally defend themselves against an invader because some of the information we share with them might end up in Russian hands? I don’t think that’s what you meant at all. Pretty sure you didn’t know anything about Ukraine and had to backtrack when you found out the CIA trying to work with the Ukrainians in April 2014 was different than Manafort.

Precisely. It’s the most puzzling aspect, of many puzzling aspects, to Mr. Trump’s personality. He simply doesn’t understand that the most of basic human currencies is respect. It wins support, allows for patience, gives benefit of the doubt and builds lasting relationships. What deprivation causes one to miss this essential step in human development?

3 Likes

Excellent observation. He has been able to substitute immense wealth and a bullying power that comes from said wealth, for the knowledge and capacity to earn and maintain respect. After all of these years, he became incapable of learning that at some point, there is no way to substitute the two for one another. Hence where we find ourselves today.

3 Likes

Precisely. As a manager, I always sought to bring in subject matter experts for my team with expertise in differing areas. That way, you can draw off of each other’s strengths. It helps the team as a whole grow and improve.

A manager that wants to be the smartest guy in the room isn’t doing anyone within the organization any favors.

1 Like

In your fantasy I suppose it is

Yes but during his business career he hasn’t had to do that. He just bullied people and threatened them with lawsuits until he got his way. He’s just being who he’s always been.