Top epa investigation for destroying docs

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/469609-top-epa-official-under-invesigation-for-destorying-documents

Basically a political appointee is under investigation for destroying important documents within the epa.

But it’s the dems who are corrupt…pffffftt…lol…

1 Like

If true, nail his ass to the floor.

2 Likes

Send that nobody to prison. Gut the EPA. Boom. Next.

2 Likes

You gonna admit you backed the wrong horse yet

Should have recycled them instead.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ugh. They should all know better. Records retention sucks. The easiest way to deal with it was just to never get rid of anything. That sucks even more. :rofl:

What are you mumbling on about?

I’m sure you can figure it out

Why should he? Trump is doing a fine job…far superior to the Obama tenure.

Public opinion says otherwise.

Nope. He will be reelected and probably with a wider margin than last time.

Fringe Always Trumper fantasies are a hoot.

1 Like

Keep relying on left wing polls just like last time. :grin:

Back to “fake news” fantasy land you go. National polls were and are accurate, and he is very unpopular beyond his cult.

From the link above

A National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) investigation found those claims to be unsubstantiated

Well, well

If he’s guilty…

LOCK HIM UP!

If they were accurate Hillary would be president. It’s a hell of a “cult”.

Ever watch the cram packed Trump rallies with that many more outside wanting in?

Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it. :+1:

After three years ignorance is a poor excuse for not understanding the disconnect in national polls versus the rust belt that won Trump the election.

He is very unpopular beyond his cult.

Well that blew a massive hole through this conspiracy.

1 Like

Yeah, I see the same weirdos rolling around in their RVs following him from rally to rally across states, ■■■■■ they even put the same people behind him in T.V. shots. I never said there isn’t a fantatical group that like the kool aid, that’s actually my point…