TOO FAR? Maxine Waters UNDER FIRE from LIBERALS over Anti-Trump Rhetoric | Sean Hannity

How many California laws did Maxine break? Stalking? Hate? Will she be arrested and tossed in jail?

Also, I hope some creative minds in the Republican Party are saving these precious moments to make great commercials before the midterm elections. From that perspective, this is gold…self inflicted damage, courtesy of the Democrats…

Sean, here are photos of Maxine Waters hugging Louis Farrakhan. She is portraying herself as a leader of the Democratic party and it does appear that she collaborates with Farrakhan. How come we don’t see these photos on your show?

I am not sure about Maxine Waters entrepreneurial abilities, but here’s a thought, she should have her face molded and then create Halloween masks. However the workers at the factories, would have to undergo ugly training. It would be an instant ecommerce financial hit. She could do a buy one get one free, just pay for separate shipping and handling. It would be huge. Every kid would want one. Then she could even do a scary movie deal. Let’s call the movie “The return of the Ugly” rated R.

Her speech has crossed the line between free speech and harassment. Your rights end where another’s begin. She was actively encouraging violence against Republicans. She should at a minimum be censured. I believe she needs to be impeached. Her comments are detrimental to law and order.

Thank you for your comment.
“Threat” works for me. Whatever drives home the point that you can not harass citizens because they are waking up and doing their job to uphold our laws, or supporting a lawful political process. Maxine Waters needs to be held accountable.

Smoke and mirrors.

Doesn’t cost he libs a dime to castigate her.

This Maxine Waters thing is a hate monger. She rubs shoulders with the likes of Louis anti semetic Farakan and other far left hate groups. Why would anyone a side from the kook fring want to have this thing as their representative. It is more important for her to drive a wedge between all americans that disagree with her inflamatory rhetoric than enjoy the outstanding things that are happening to this country regardless of who the president is.

Auntie Maxine is the face of the Democrat Party.