TOO FAR? Days After Death Threats Against McConnell, Pressley Calls GOP Leader 'The Common Enemy'

Originally published at: TOO FAR? Days After Death Threats Against McConnell, Pressley Calls GOP Leader ‘The Common Enemy’ | Sean Hannity

Just days after far-left activists threatened to “stab” Mitch McConnell outside his home, Squad Member Rep. Ayanna Pressley viciously accused the GOP leader of being “the common enemy.”

Pressley was speaking with the Daily Show’s Trevor Noah when she was asked to comment on the Democratic Party’s response to a series of mass shootings in the United States.

“Guns are the common factor, and the common enemy in all of this is Mitch McConnell. So please give him a call and say that I sent you,” said Rep. Pressley.

A week after an angry Left-wing mob showed up outside of Mitch McConnell's home, spewing death threats like, "stab the mother f*cker," @AyannaPressley calls @senatemajldr "the common enemy" pic.twitter.com/jIih560zjK

— Elizabeth Harrington (@LizRNC) August 13, 2019

President Trump called-out Pressley’s ‘Squad’ on social media weeks ago; labeling the four Congresswomen -Tlaib, Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, and Pressley- a “nightmare for America.”

“In 2016 I almost won Minnesota. In 2020, because of America hating anti-Semite Rep. Omar, & the fact that Minnesota is having its best economic year ever, I will win the State! ‘We are going to be a nightmare to the President,’ she say. No, AOC Plus 3 are a Nightmare for America!” posted Trump on Twitter.

In 2016 I almost won Minnesota. In 2020, because of America hating anti-Semite Rep. Omar, & the fact that Minnesota is having its best economic year ever, I will win the State! “We are going to be a nightmare to the President,” she say. No, AOC Plus 3 are a Nightmare for America!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 23, 2019

“The ‘Squad’ is a very Racist group of troublemakers who are young, inexperienced, and not very smart. They are pulling the once great Democrat Party far left, and were against humanitarian aid at the Border…And are now against ICE and Homeland Security. So bad for our Country!” posted the President.

The “Squad” is a very Racist group of troublemakers who are young, inexperienced, and not very smart. They are pulling the once great Democrat Party far left, and were against humanitarian aid at the Border…And are now against ICE and Homeland Security. So bad for our Country!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 22, 2019