Tommy Tuberville defeats Jeff Sessions

Tuberville has no experience in politics, this is sort of a bad time to try and get on the job training. Plus, he was partner in an investment firm that was found guilty of securities fraud, the other partner was given 10 years in jail for his part but Tuberville managed to avoid prosecution. Perhaps he cooperated.

He also doesn’t hold pressers, and for good reason, he has a lot to learn before he can handle questions about government.

Doesn’t seem like an absolute shoe in, but Alabama is as red as it gets. I don’t imagine that Jones will get a lot of support from the Democrats, money wise.

1 Like

Trump Republicans have taken control of the party and are here to stay for the long haul.

Sessions is a pathetic man who has no business being in politics.

He allowed himself to be bullied and humiliated by Trump repeatedly and still came back for more.

I have no idea how that man can look at himself in the mirror and Have any shred of self respect.

3 Likes

No way! Not in Alabama!

A lot of people saw it coming. No surprise at all.

1 Like

Is that his first?

Most importantly he lost to Vanderbilt in 2008, which is the football equivalent of losing a war to Portugal.

A vote for Tuberville is a vote for Portuguese world supremacy.

2 Likes

Poor Ann Coulter

Trump tolerated him far longer than he should have. Sessions was incompetent. He knew full well going in that the Russia collusion hoax was going to be used to try to take down Trump and what was his first action? Recuse himself from the investigation. . . That’s not the guy we need playing AG. We need people willing to fight for the truth.

Not to sound facetious… but did the counties move?
Their relative location did not seem to adversely impact Sessions before. Why now?

There was no hoax and Sessions did what he should have done ethically. That of course has no place in the Trump administration. Corruption is king!

Exactly. Things like integrity have no place in a Trump administration.

1 Like

He never should have accepted the appointment if he knew the largest case out there he was going to pass on. As to this not being a hoax… :rofl: :rofl:

It’s hilarious for liberals to talk about ethics after spending 4 years going from hoax to hoax, trying desperately to damage Trump. What started the Russia collusion nonsense again? Oh yes, a DNC funded dossier, completely debunked and fabricated by Russians. What was the result? Process crimes? Found some crimes unrelated to the focus of the investigation and prosecuted them? I’m all for prosecuting corruption and that includes Democrats that push a fake narrative to try to impeach the President. THAT is corruption.

Well, since I’m conservative, I’ll assume I can just skip over the rest of this…

You’re welcome to do whatever you choose. I just think it’s funny listening to liberals whine about corruption when that was the BASIS behind the Russia collusion nonsense.