Tom Arnold and Michael Cohen- strange bedfellows- what are they up to?

Comedian Tom Arnold said Friday that he and President Trump’s former longtime personal lawyer are teaming up to “take down” the president. Arnold then told NBC News that he met with Cohen as part of a show he is working on for Vice, in which he searches for incriminating videos of the president. "This dude has all the tapes — this dude has everything,” Arnold told NBC News.

Tom Arnold is an idiot looking for exposure since his career has been in the tubes for a long while.

Yes but you got to admit this is sure to be entertaining

1 Like

Yes- agree. Forever a hanger-on and a tool. BUT… he and Cohen posing together and retweeting each other? Maybe Cohen has finally given up. But I guess he’d be better off cooperating with Mueller and the SDNY than with Arnold.

If the TV tells them too, Libs will love Cohen. Just like when they instantly were retrained to love Comey…

That’s nothing. Trump retrained you to love Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin.

2 Likes

Except I don’t like either one. BUt, I’m sure leftists have a soft spot for communists. And dems defended Obama letting Putin take Crimea…

Don’t feed it. It craves attention.

Crimea belongs to Russia. They speak Russian. That’s according to your dear leader.

You don’t love Kim Jong Un? I guess then it’s just your dear leader that loves him.

Then by your logic Trump must be a leftist.

So, now you agree with Trump…

Almost never. Just making sure you were aware of the talking points coming out of your leader.

I want to hear your take on how “dems defended Obama letting Putin take Crimea.” But I’m betting your knowledge on that particular historic event is as limited as your knowledge of the Libyan civil war. Like how you didn’t know there was a civil war before the NATO strikes there.

Tom Arnold on MSNBC and CNN = Sam Nunberg 2.0

What a cluster.

1 Like

Whatever the two have cooking I am betting it won’t be fit for human consumption.

Seems like a year ago the LEFT (once again!) had the goods on Trump, but its only been a few days. Tom Arnold is clearly deranged in this interview, he reminded me of the “NOOOOO!” girl during Trumps inauguration:

Similar to Roseanne with conservatives?

One might even think drugs were involved.

Yes- 2 nuts.

I think you nailed it. Odd that didn’t occur to me. He started alright, but goes downhill later in the interview. Drugs likely the cause.