To War Game or not to War Game? Twitter by Fiat

No…Konssurvative1 thinks it’s fun to see Blackwolf say Blackwolf’s name over and over. It’s Bigly fun for Konssurvative1 !

2 Likes

There has always been at least one person in addition to Trump who tweets from this account - you can tell by the style of the tweet or the device from which it was posted. So it was likely someone else referring to trump.

I didn’t realize that you were unaware that war games cost a lot of money. Do you not think that Kim will be made aware of what Trump tweeted? How about the president of China? In each area, what he tweeted was a positive. The reason you can’t see this is because your TDS is blinding you with hate.

Thank you for the unemotional, logical response and I agree. We’ve been diligent with these exercises in the past and hopefully have a well coordinated response ready to launch at a moment’s notice? The message Trump is sending though is that it’s time for peace. “We” are going to relax a tad while you continue your progress to completing the necessary ground work for it to move forward. This definitely strikes me as a step in the right direction IF…NK and China continue?

Maybe he didn’t write the tweet?

Why should they care how “positive” the tweet was?

I am constantly told/reminded that we are supposed to ignore what he says in Twitter, for multitudes of reasons; but then select statements are “official”?

Straight up lies, forwarded Tweets from conspiracy theorists, personal attacks on everyone imaginable… all just “Trump being Trump” that needs to be dismissed, oh but then here we have an “official statement”… OK

It will be compared to the “rocket man” tweet and easily understand that our relationship is moving in a “positive” direction.

This is not a couple of kids dating where the relationship can be positive or negative. We have made numerous concessions to the madman in NK and have received nothing in exchange for our concessions. In fact, NK is operating as if none of our concessions even matter or them. Our position with them is weaker today than it was prior to the summit.

I obviously oppose war. But I also oppose operating from an inferior position of weakness as well. This leading from behind crap has gone on too long now. The weakness we have shown has allowed Russia and China to resume full trade with NK. The EU and Russia are thumbing their noses at us with respect to Iran. We are conceding to Russia and Iran in Syria. How is any of this positive in your view?

Yeah…let’s pull out the “reset” button.

I figured I would get a non-response from you. Reality is hard to deal with I suppose.

Lol.

You’re funny.

You think Kim Jong Un and Xi think in those terms?

I responded very clearly my friend and you understood me. Your recollection of history is flawed right along with your memory of Crimea.

It was a non sequitur.

Obama’s dealing with Russia over Crimea, and where he may have failed with Russian relations are irrelevant to the discussion as to how Trump is handling North Korea.

EXCEPT one night say Trump’s approach is actually more similar to the “reset button” approach than you might feel comfortable admitting.

1 Like

I consider Trump’s approach as deviating from one that has historically failed and my response was directly addressing the ulterior misconception by the poster I was addressing.

Just because it’s different doesn’t mean it’s effective.

Especially when you give something (a personal audience to a brutal dictator that he’s been longing for) and get nothing in return.

We TOLD you after Singapore that everything that has transpired to date was likely to be what would transpire.

This isn’t after the fact condemnation of Trump’s approach. It was the likely outcome that everybody not dazzled by the bright lights and flashy style of Singapore KNEW was coming.

And it’s not going to get better. We don’t have the leverage over North Korea you think we have to make this approach work.

1 Like

Yeah…I know. Let’s all ignore the dismantling of sites, the imploding of tunnels and the returning of fallen soldiers.

The mountain fell down

The sites were dismantled because they don’t need to test anymore. Other nuclear infrastructure remains intact and in fact is being expanded upon.

Returning the fallen soldiers is a nice gesture but not a substantive act of denuclearization. Do you think Kim doesn’t know Trump’s propensity to blow up the importance of mostly symbolic gestures?

What in the world does this even mean, let alone have to do with my post concerning current events? How is my memory flawed exactly? And what does Obama’s idiotic reset have to do with my post?

This is hardly a positive response. NoKo has shown repeatedly in the past that they will renig on any deal with the US. Trump is sacrificing military readiness for the sake of his ego.

1 Like