To President-Elect Jbiden

Waiting…

1 Like

Why not use just “biden”? You don’t use DTrump. At least be consistent.

Thanks for that :laughing::joy:!

1 Like

If Biden follows up on his statement to stop enforcing immigration laws with deportations, as provided by law, as soon as he takes office, he will have lost any chance of being a President I could support. A President’s job is to enforce the laws passed by Congress, not to re write them on his own. If he starts out by blatantly refusing to follow his oath of office to enforce our laws then…impeach 46!
Otherwise, I am fine to give him a chance.

2 Likes

Exactly it President elect Biden.

Just like president Trump.

Allan

I know the story. You must not get my drift. It was a bit harsh though. Maybe too harsh.

The libs wanted your submission… and your op looks like you have given it.

2 Likes

I thought his speech was horrible.

Division and TDS were the message.

The positive take away for me was that Trump will be able to steer his policy and reaction as Ex-President in waiting thanks to the strength of his 75 million supporters.

The phlegm and vacant eyes are too much for me to like or at all sympathize with.

It was the speech of a shoplifter who doesn’t have the receipt when asked.

Biden is still a pimple on Barack Obama’s posterior.

:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

He will and it will be an immediate disaster after experiencing a Presidential term of immigration sanity.

What’s the deal with the Jbiden thing? Why is that a burn?

I was addressing this topic. Those who wish him well, ok…I DO NOT! I wish him failure, impeachment, & disgrace. You want to wish him well & post it on here, fine, but does disagreeing with the “Unity” & accepting that not part of the discussion? How is it not?

He should get the SAME treatment Trump did. I do not welcome him, I oppose him. No justice, no peace! From day one Trump was done even worse. The left didn’t come to the inauguration, we shouldn’t either. We should begin investigations today. He’s a crook & always was. It should be easy to find illegal activities on him.

I do not recognize him as President, & never will. The left never did Trump. Why should we?

Millions think as I, & it will tear the country apart as well it should. I’m not for unity. I’m not for the transfer of power, imposing him on the country. I don’t see how this is not relevant to the topic.

So addressing the well wishers in this topic, NO! I do not wish him well at all. I will pray for him that he does the right thing & be defeated in every single thing he wants to do that is evil, which is almost every single thing he wants to do.

Him coming to office is the beginning of the end of the Republic & our freedoms, so no, I do not support him or wish him well.

1 Like

Positive and uplifting.

Thank you.

May be the President should just stick around for four years. Not for any reason other than you want him to be President. That’s all totally fine.

Congratulations to the President elect.

Using the China virus dead as political props was a bar so low I have no sympathy for the coming resistance.

1 Like

Voters and supporters are not the same thing.

But yes i can’t wait for a trump Third party.

Resistance to what? :thinking:

What China virus dead. Hospitals are empty we have rounded the corners. Everything is fine

Biden ineptitude.

He is incoherent and the little phlegmy talk he gave yesterday emphasized this.

He could do nothing beyond trash Trump challenge to the mail in ballots. Biden KNOWS he needed that virus to WIN, not earn, the office with those carefully harvested paper ballots.

I will enjoy watching his guilt squirm and dominate his time in the captains chair.

2 Likes

A win is a win. Enjoy the show.

America is getting its nap.

1 Like

Fair enough.

If Biden does good…I will be happy to support those moves.

Immigration is the policy I am most concerned with and it directly impacts #2 which is the economy.

Trump might even give him a nice tweet if he copies the right Trump policies.

1 Like

Trump policy

Which immigration policy was introduced by The President that differed from prior gop Presidents

Democrats are certainly hoping for this.