To complete Biden's humiliation

no answer?

OBL is dead, AQ is in shamble, victory for Biden who cares what happen to the people of Afghanistan.

this makes no sense. jibberish

3 Likes

Apparently you cons do…Hence this thread.

1 Like

I am actually surprised by the sheer amount of flak the Biden admin is getting from some center left news organizations. I was expecting the usual crew to hold the water bucket but more than half of the others are writing scorching pieces about the way the withdrawal has been mishandled.

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t really believe the rights magical concern for the people of Afghanistan after spending 12 years trying to leave.

1 Like

why should we care what happens in the tribal dark ages mentality A-stan where humanity is 1500 years behind in civilization?.

serious question

do they have oil we want?

because if so we would have decimated the country.

but so would have russia 40 years ago

how to kill a hot thread in two posts

It will be fascinating to read a precis of how Trump would have withdrawn USA troops from Afghanistan and what the aftermath would be different.

1 Like

The USA could have kept their troops in Afghanistan for another 10 years and subsequent to their removal what is happening now would occur then.

We did care. For 20 years and billions of dollars.

Time’s up

Yup…

nothing like being respected on the world stage again huh?

wonder if “well times up” was on the US ambassador’s mind when he fled the 700 million dollar embassy

btw i asked “why” should we care. you obviously dont know either

What at you getting at with this?

i am getting at wanting to know the answer to my questions

why arent you answering them?

That ship sailed under Trump’s presidency. It is remarkable that some could possibly think that under Trump’s presidency the USA’s reputation was enhanced given Trump’s appalling attitude he showed long term allies of the USA including Australia.

1 Like

maybe news doesnt get around well in England’s other penal colony, but Biden’s president now

blame game is weak

2 Likes

Again, what are you getting at with this? Do you think we should care? If so, do you think we should have stayed?

At what point do the Afghans become responsible for their own rights and freedoms?

Also, who cares how much the embassy cost? We spent billions equipping and training the Afghan army.

It’s just ridiculous when one starts seeing the pieces, Trump had his faults but even the majority of press is putting this one on Biden because of what has been leading up to it. We will never know how Trump or anyone else would have handled it because we have been officially ran out of the country, no embassy burning papers and getting on helicopters. Trump has been gone nearly 9 months, these decisions of the hasty withdrawal between a country being taken over by the Taliban started around May.

One can connect the dots of this tragedy without needing to think on what Trump might have or didn’t do.

Like this beauty on why there was no air support right now to stop the columns of Taliban.

1 Like