To complete Biden's humiliation

What he did is not “leaving”, it’s getting run off.

6 Likes

No he’s not.

3 Likes

When it’s on his wrist.

Blaming this on trump makes as much sense as blaming the border crisis on trump, only a fool believes this.

3 Likes

how about if it’s around his neck?

like the yoke of bumbling incompetence.

1 Like

Our country literally can’t take 3 more years of this!

2 Likes

i know.

did you notice how Biden ran off away from the press as soon as he was done reading the teleprompter?

so brave

must have not expected any questions about ice cream

4 Likes

Reminds me of brave brave sir robin in Monty pythons holy grail!

1 Like

Of course it can.

That sounds like something Triggly Puff would say…

trigglypuff-gif-9

i’m not so sure

5 million illegals each year. emboldened and reinvigorated islamist psychopaths, inflation, wave after wave of covid…

Democrats really actually must hate this country

4 Likes

“BIden Let Us In”

2 Likes

is this at the border, or in Astan?

Kabul Airfield

1 Like

gee i wonder if cnn, abc and all the other babified “news” circuses are going to do polling on Biden soon

2 Likes

But it will.

We took 4 years of trumps total incompetence.

Allan

any day now Biden should be winning the Nobel Peace Prize right?

4 Likes

When we are more worried about which bathroom we use over securing our country from existential threats, it won’t survive! Terrorism is coming, it’s a matter of when.

If you think Trump was incompetent then Biden is a catastrophic world wide disaster! He hasn’t done anything right.

3 Likes

You feel the Taliban are an “existential threat” to the US?

Yup it’s easy as hell to cross the border and create chaos here now! Now that they have complete control in Afghanistan they can focus on global terror again. It’s not just the taliban it’s Al qaeda, we are now fighting ideological warfare which is far more dangerous than just fighting another country! People sacrificing themselves to off thousands of Americans means very little to them. This country is asleep at the wheel.