To complete Biden's humiliation

Pure speculation.

in what reality were the Taliban not going to move on the Afghan government since American air support was gone.

They were on vacation until May. :unamused:

Taliban has been fighting the Afghan government since 2001.
they never stopped.

They slow way down in the winter and pick it up again in the Spring. The probably started planning the May offensive when the Agreement was signed.

The Taliban 2021 offensive started the day American withdrawal started.
its almost like they planned on it.

I agree ā€¦ to begin the day the last American had departed. Bidenā€™s delay was the only hitch.

It started 2nd of May

Been decades since weā€™ve had a smart president.

Yep ā€¦ The day after the Americans were supposed to be gone. Thatā€™s what I said.

3 Likes

so America leaving on May 1 wouldnā€™t have changed anything.
thank for agreeing.

Yes, I agree, it wouldnā€™t change the outcome, but we would not have been caught up in it had Biden not moved the date of departure. Thatā€™s entirely on Biden.

1 Like

Democrats will somehow make them about January 6 and systemic racism, maybe toss in some coronavirus and a little climate change.

1 Like

Trumpā€™s program was conditions basedā€¦

Bidenā€™s was a typical Biden Cluster ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Biden and the generals who failed in advising him might all want to consider resigning over this mess.

2 Likes

No US troop has died there in eighteen months. Our guys were doing intel and air support, not ground operations. We only had like 2500 people there, not like we were on the front lines, that has been the afghans job for a long time.

Biden makes the wrong choice every single time. This is the guy who opposed the first Iraq war and supported the second, then opposed the surge.

This happened because we pulled air support and intel, period.

5 Likes

January 21, 2021. Government in control.

August 16, 2031. Taliban in control.

Nothing else matters. Jbiden is in the chair.

3 Likes

When was the last one you think.

They would have been scared to pull this stuff with Trump was in office. They would have behaved till we were gone anyway.

They donā€™t respect Biden and it shows in what is going on.

2 Likes

I wonder if Hunter has Taliban connections too.

1 Like

Maybe he and his family are making more money out of the decisions heā€™s ā€œmakingā€ than ones that will keep Americans safer.

1 Like