To complete Biden's humiliation

And who would that be?

1 Like

“The troops” can take care of themselves. They can fight back and 5,000 of them can hold a strongpoint in a city.

There are probably a lot of US civilians that need to be helped.

Clausewitz, Tzu

Breaking…Biden is going to address the nation in next few days.

1 Like

From his vacation?

1 Like

This you, Altair?

13 Likes

I guess so.

Here is screen shot just in case.

Biden is not humiliated; the only humiliated are those that foolishly equate their manhood to the American military.

Biden made the hard decision that 3 presidents prior did not. And he took this decision knowing full well that it might go sideways.

The only thing Biden can be faulted with is his optimistic assessment of the Afghan army. At this point, we should have just pulled out in 2002 and saved a ton of American money and American casualties

3 Likes

Horse ■■■■ .

6 Likes

Bull ■■■■ on your horse ■■■■■

I knew it was going to go sideways. You know it was. For sure, intelligence agencies and those in the Sit Room knew it.

In fact, I’ll go further: Biden to this decision despite receiving epic pressure from his generals and intelligence to at least leave the 2.5k.

1 Like

So Trump didn’t decide to pull the troops out?

What was it he said “America is Back”.

“everything i screw up is because i’m following the policy of the previous president”

“because that’s why you “elected” me < snicker > to follow through on trump’s policies”

doyyyyyy

2 Likes

He decided, sure. Thing is, we won’t know what actually would have happened if he was re-elected.

For that matter, he campaigned on ending the forever wars, but didn’t manage to even set the date until into his presumptive second term. Why is that? What was so magical about 5/1/2021?

1 Like

Priceless…:+1:

4 Likes

vapid cheerleading :point_up_2:

3 Likes

Hypocrisy to the Nth degree. :+1:

1 Like

one thing is for sure

no media wordjerks is going to highlight this as a Biden failure. they will spin it as a good thing for dumb-dumbs

try not to kick the tv off the stand

2 Likes

Meh. This would have happened regardless of who the president was.

well of course that’s the narrative. duh

3 Likes