Time to disband FBI and most of CoJ

…that’s it?

For that, all the sturm and drang; the corrupt FBI should be eliminated?

Thats pretty weak, even for you⁰ guys

⁰generally speaking

1 Like

The FBI said something I don’t agree with.

Burn it to the ground!!!

Libs sure love their KGB

2 Likes

man, wait till they found out about Maurice Symonette… and completely ignore it.

Well, they do have a long train of grievances, both real and imagined, so there is that.

But to spin up the anti Semitism and CoJ machines to this degree seems…contrived

See how political the FBI is?

After attempting to down play it.

2 Likes

Here’s a quick snippet laying out how far the FBI has deteriorated from being a top notch, law “enforcement” agency. It really is time to disband the FBI or…totally clean house from the top/down.

3 Likes

You know how to pick them! Wikipedia is a far left propaganda organ.

1 Like

When was this top notch law enforcement?

When they were spying on amerizan citizens without warrants or setting kids on fire in Texas?

Back in the 60s when they had this cool tv show clearly depicting how honest and forthright the FBI was.

1 Like

Amen! :clap: :clap: :clap:

New audit. The hubris is amazing.

3 Likes

I suspect this conduct goes back for multiple administrations and has been an ongoing problem affecting members of both parties."

Clinton’s mostly…and Hillary enemy list.

Now not saying FBI wasn’t corrupt before but it double/triple down after Clinton’s crime family.

4 Likes

shocking! it wasn’t just comey, mccabe and strojk? shocking i tell you

3 Likes

Time to revisit just how corrupt CoJ and FBI really is…and how it’s being used.

Total disbanding of those agencies is needed.

3 Likes

The FBI should be disbanded completely. They have lost any credibility, and they are arguably the single biggest threat to American freedom and democracy. They are the American Stasi.

In addition, there have been many examples of the FBI doing nothing to prevent terrorist attacks. In some cases, it is clear that FBI agents and/or informants were actively involved in planning and/or instigating the attacks. If they were an overseas foreign organization, they would probably be classified as state-sponsored terror group and the CIA would be using drones to attack them.

4 Likes

Precisely…they are direct threat to our Republic and way of life.

They are a political threat, social threat and physical threat to American people.

3 Likes

Oh and lets not forget DHS…I see they’re out in full forces trying hard to undermine Nov election.

3 Likes