Time to completely disband FISA courts

I think both kavanaugh and Gorsuch are good hires. I may disagree with the positions and politics but they are worthy of the post.

I disagree about Kavanaugh.

I forget the name of the judge you wanted.

I seen that…it’s what prompt me to start this thread.

FISA judges are just as corrupt, the justice system is just as corrupt.

The entire system needs to be gutted IMO. They’re greater threat IMO then criminals and terrorist. At least we the people can defend ourselves against them…until libs disarm us.

Here is a relatively recent version of the Trump Supreme Court short list.

I am thinking he wanted Thomas Hardiman, but I am not sure.

United States Courts of Appeals[edit]

United States District Courts[edit]

State Supreme Courts[edit]

United States Senators[edit]

The recommendations that David Kris and FISA courts are going to make is to make it harder to get caught.

but the nature of the accusations demand confidentiality. For both parties.

I believe the FISA renewal will be coming up in March. Republicans must shut it down. A vote to continue is a vote for allowing democrats to spy on you.

Learn you lesson republicans. Stop giving them power to use against YOU.

Make it all public, weigh the intelligence agencies down under ten layers of bureaucratic oversight, and eliminate all black budgets.

2 Likes

Your absolute derangement is clouding your perception of reality. The intelligence community has always been like this.

Misguided accusations against citizens re: terrorism can do lasting damage to the accused.

You know what? That’s a damn good point.

But how is this any different than, e.g., accusations regarding rape?

And a vote for allowing Republicans to spy on us.

Not sure. Aren’t those charges run through the confidential grand jury system?

I’m not sure they would be. But even if they aren’t, wouldn’t arrest warrants and search warrants be public information?

Raymond Kethlidge

No, they demand leg work.

Sure, if it passed the first round of scrutiny, that being the confidential grand jury process. (I don’t know if this is exactly how all court cases work, but I think it is)

Leg work requires warrants.