Time for sacrifice

It is going to be great when the tariffs conclude and the price of everything remains elevated.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1162109121992130560

The next time we elect a business person to lead the country we need to pick one that has negotiating skills.

3 Likes

We should raise taxes to cut the deficit. Sacrifice.

To me Donald Trump and Don King are the same person. Both are self promoters with funny hair.

Ironically, Don King can actually negotiate stuff. Donald Trump can’t.

5 Likes

I thought the Chinese were paying for the tariffs, not Americans? What the hell happened?

2 Likes

Libs sure as hell loves China cheap products…made by cheap labor and without environmental regulations.

But it help propping up a goverment that they want to emulate.

1 Like

19 Likes

Why do we need to tighten our belts in the middle of the greatest economy of all time bestowed upon us by Chairma…I mean President Trump?

1 Like

Cons don’t buy Chinese products? Where do they get their electronics?

1 Like

Wasnt there a thread a few months back where Trump supporters told us repeatedly that US consumers would not be negatively impacted?

2 Likes

Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

To be honest that is from waaaaay back in 2017

So let’s see whats changed

1 Like

Nah that just sounds like silly talk…

Winning!

I keep forgetting about Ivanka’s Chinese trademarks.
From Jan. 2019:

1 Like

Nah, America loves cheap Chinese products.

1 Like

And Walmart sure loves their employees on food stamps and government aid …

2 Likes

We’re so past that, according to the bipartisan Simpson and Bowes committee appointed by Obama who where looking into the debt and deficit. They said taxes had to be raised and spending massively cut immediately which was 10 trillion dollars ago, they were quietly swept under the rug since neither side will give up the sacred cows.

Lubing his folks because he lied to them…

You understand that? He lied to you and you do nothing

2 Likes

So many red states

3 Likes