Time for restrictions on the obese, the vaccinated, the marijuana smokers?

I was more suggesting that birds of a feather, flock together.

3 Likes

Freedom comes with responsibility.

Sure if you like the CCP model that the D are using.

I prefer the liberty template.

Rand Paul has been through some partisan ■■■■ and still stands tall

:statue_of_liberty:

Yes.

The FBI has a new poster for their “most wanted terrorist”:

1 Like

Yep…and looking around this country, I’d say “responsibility” is surely lacking. If people were responsible, planned parenthood would probably be out of business. Apply the same standards of responsibility to all…equally and I don’t have a problem with it.

1 Like

The bars and restaurants are packed here where I live.

I think people are just getting on with their lives.

1 Like

Focus man… focus

Yeah… same here.

Here you just have to show proof of vaccination.

…or this? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

When you get spanked by the truth…it can hurt…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Nah… it’s just when people start screaming about abortion I know that they have lost the plot.

2 Likes

I didn’t. I simply pointed out that the need for one, is almost entirely due to a lack of personal responsibility. I’m sorry if that was too deep for you.

1 Like

Yes, Vaxist discrimination is one more reason to leave New York.

‘Still reeling’: Midtown has most vacancies in NYC, 30% completely empty: report (msn.com)

Midtown is empty because the offices are empty… not because of any vaccine mandate.

It is not just mid-town that is seeing the problems.

1 Like

So did google give you a wordpress blog that reprints an Epoch Times story or is that a site you visit often?

1 Like

Is the link incorrect about the big drop in business at restaurants?

If so, please post a link.

Yeah…the lib ways is, if you dislike the news, attack the newspaper…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

So shallow…post a better one then.

Yes.

Now that we know what Falun Gong’s opinion of midtown restaurant businesses are like… what do the Moonies have to say?

2 Likes