Time for reparations from China?

Finally the left is starting to come to it’s senses. Realizing what the right has known for a year. All the evidence points to the fact that Covid was generated in the Wuhan lab. Fauci is now on board as recognizing this possibility and the tyrants at F.B. are no longer censoring this idea. The Trump hating media is also walking it back. The left has finally stopped claiming that anyone accusing China is a racist.

So what now? China killed over three million people, permanently damaged the health of 100’s of millions and financially wiped out tens of millions more. So what do we do? Nothing? Let them walk away from their crime? I am proposing that China pay reparations to every person who was infected with Corona due to their negligence. If China were a company, there would be a class action lawsuit.

Who’s with me?

No one knows for sure what the origins of the virus are. Let’s figure that out first.

I do think the first order of business is to unite the harmed people. That would be everyone outside of China and those inside of China that were innocent of any knowledge or coverup.

Get Russia, India, EU, Africa, Latin America on board and vocal about solving the how so this will never happen again.

If we find this was an accident some global compensation is in order.

If we find it was intentional some additional sanctions would be in order.

If China refuses to cooperate, then that is an admission of guilt in the worst sense…that this was intentional.

The likely scenario is becoming more clear.

We know much more than a year ago.

China needs to cooperate and we need global support to convince them to do so.

2 Likes

I’ll wager, when all is said and done…the US is complicit in the creation of this virus and that’s why our government has been so evasive in placing the blame on China.

2 Likes

Incorrect. President Trump put ALL the blame on China. You couldn’t be more wrong.

I told my wife this morning that the 600,000 grant from 2014 gives China an out.

They can say the work was done at the behest and funding of Fauci and NIH.

1 Like

It was China. They set Fauci up to take at least a significant portion of the blame.

President Trump is not the “US” political establishment and all those entities working behind his back, such as the FBI, the CIA, the NSA and the DoJ prove it. I could be wrong but…I don’t think so. That’s why Fauci was always front and center, telling my fellow Americans what he wanted them to hear.

1 Like

There’s not much figuring left to do. We know the first cases came from inside the lab.

I’m not big on the conspiracy thing. A conspiracy such as this would require hundreds of people to agree to stay silent. And we also would need a reason. Why would the U.S. want to help China develop a deadly virus? How would that be good for us?

There are zero reasons to believe such a tale.

Sir this is a Wendy’s.

4 Likes

One of several nuclear options in a desperate attempt to recover the Establishment.

So you’re all in for the China reparations?
:+1:

Under the Obama Administration, he stopped the funding of this research that was happening here in the US back in 2014.

1 Like

Well, we don’t know that. We know a few staff members had flu like symptoms, but it could have been the flu itself. And they could have caught it outside the lab. You would need to test the subjects and confirm the pathogen to make that statement.

1 Like

Fauci and funding.

1 Like

At least the left is starting to back away from their love affair with China. They are starting to actually think this through. China is still in full cover up mode. We do know that.

1 Like

Jan. 24 , Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

2 Likes

I thought you don’t operate under impressions, that you need data.

Where is your data, where are your sources for the statements you made as facts?