Time for accountability for the Failures of leadership this week and it's beginning

Only in a purely physical sense.

Which makes em actually very dangerous.

Now what I’m seeing is they’re going to use this as excuse to trample on our so-called liberties.

1 Like

I suspect they’ve already figured that out and we’ll see not only new personnel but new organizational control.

The existing structure failed miserably.

I doubt it.

We’ll definitely see more external presentations of power from the CP, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Well, being as it’s congress you may be right but the first thing and the most sensible thing they could do is put the entire building under a unified command with a single person at the top.

What happened outside was a huge failure of leadership but the internal security measure were ridiculously inadequate.

Once the problem began to arise with no single person in charge they failed to be able to coordinate a response capable of stopping it.

Do I really need to go back and show what everybody wanted as a response to the riots in the summer?

The left seems eager for it, yes. As long as it’s directed at the right anyway.

3 Likes

Do I really need to go back and show what people were asking for in response to the riots this summer?

I find it stunning that a crackdown on civil unrest is now looked on here as a Really Bad Thing.

Welcome to the party!

2 Likes

The DC mayor and chief of police saw this coming. One would think the summer of insanity in The District would have taught a few lessons?
The DC bureaucrats should resign as well, they put the residents in peril. Instead, the mayor is making demands for DC statehood within 100 days of Congress convening? Among the obvious reasons she wants to be able to have command of the DC National Guard?
WOT?

No, you can go ahead and put those people in the same deplorable basket. Unless of course they are consistent and want that same force applied to the right.

They’re not consistent.

That’s my point.

neither is the left

OK, I know this is kind of nerdy.

I sourced that image before and the only place it really popped up was from Epoch Times.

Now that it’s been used here a couple times at the HF Community it also pops up here.

WW

Why the 17th? And why the Capital? Doesn’t take a whole lot of gray matter to see that place will be a fortress from here on out.
These Twitter “reports” sound fake.

I agree. The 138 representatives and 8 Senators who went along with charade should all resign

You base this on what, CNN ratings propaganda?
Those legislators had a constitutional right to object to electoral votes and debate on the Chamber floor. Their constituents who voted for them to be their voice expected just that.
Where were your calls for the Dimbulbcrat legislators who were calling for and enabling the protests and subsequent violence beginning around Memorial Day? Some including the soon to be Veep participated in organizing bail for anarchists that are arrested fer crissakes!
Nope, no double standard here.

So which members if Congress do you think resign? The ones that opposed what was happening?

That’s a deflection.

I’m the one posting now…I was consistent about crackdowns then and am consistent now.

Tell me…are you willing to say of the woman woman who was shot at the Capitol what you said in this post?

Don’t deflect to “the Left”. Answer the question, please.

1 Like

No, you certainly are displaying a HUGE double standard. You think Congress should resign for what happened but not those that actually supported the movement.

Ouch.