Tidbits from the closed door questioning of James Comey

Ouch! Bravo, well done.

I’m getting sick of this crap. Can we just toss his fat *** in a garbage can and be done with him? For the love of God, get Pence in the chair so we can have just normal scumbaggery instead of this insane fruitcake.

4 Likes

2 down, 240+ to go.

Are you unable to use the search function on adobe reader? I’ll be happy to provide a tutorial… It’s obvious that’s exactly what the originator of those statistics did… Without context, it makes for great spin…

Here is the link to the transcript…

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Comey-interview-transcript-12-7-18_Redacted-1.pdf

Just click the link and do a ctrl-f and the search box pops right up and even includes the number of matches to the phrase entered…

1 Like

I don’t know.

Once again, we have a document that completely exonerates the president. Behind all the fake media about the interview with Comey, it’s no wonder that they did not tell you that there was no collusion at all. Russia did not work for Donald Trump. This is not how it works in Russia. We know who the real criminals are: Hillary Clinton, Uranium One and Christopher Steele. Many people do not know this, but Christopher Steele works on MI6, which is related to MS13. I do not believe him and you should not.

1 Like

You don’t.

To use old school slang

U got pwnd

Allan

I don’t recall.

That made my morning. Thank you.

1 Like

Complete beatdown. Ouch!

1 Like

I always love when the rest of the story is told and the disingenuous crap is revealed. Thanks.

He said the words “I don’t know” and that’s all that matters. Count them up and head for Fox News, this is what we give our constituents whereas the lobbyists get the policies they want.

Oh, we know. We know. LOL.

1 Like

Reagan claimed I don’t remember and Republicans wogoooed the ground he walked on… until Dunb Donald came to town. Now Republicans are forced to justify a potential criminal.

Mueller knows everything.

2 Likes

Yowza. That was a brutal demolition. Well done Tex.

2 Likes

In other news, water is wet.

I don’t remember.

:rofl: good one