Tidbits from the closed door questioning of James Comey

http://jamiedupree.blog.ajc.com/2018/12/08/tidbits-from-the-closed-door-questioning-of-james-comey/

Maybe my favorite…

“One refrain from President Trump is that Mueller can’t be trusted with his probe because he and Comey are friends. “Robert Mueller and Leakin’ Lyin’ James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest,” the President tweeted on Friday, just a few hours before Comey went to Capitol Hill for his closed door questioning. So, Democrats asked Comey – are you friends with Mueller? “I am not,” Comey said, telling lawmakers he doesn’t know Mueller’s phone number, and has no relation with him ‘in any social sense.’”

Our president lied again.

Shocking, I know.

It’s not really a lie, but more like a severe exaggeration.

Everybody does that.

Shocking, I know.

Comey’s tweet.

1 Like

Spoken like a guilty man.

He knows he’s going to prison for a long time.

Mueller and Comey go to bdubs together to watch soccer

1 Like

That’s just too funny.

1 Like

This is proof that the FBI and Comey colluded with Hillary to hurt Trump

comey said “I don’t know” 166 times, “I don’t remember” 71 times, and “I don’t recall” 8 times.

The guy was head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

2 Likes

You got him now!

One has to wonder what he was doing there? Certainly not investigating.

3 Likes

Let’s take a look at some of these “I don’t know” responses…

Capture

Capture1

Capture2

It’s almost like Comey was right to be concerned about closed door testimony being selectively leaked and spun to cause suspicion and doubt… Good thing he negotiated a release of a transcript…

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Comey-interview-transcript-12-7-18_Redacted-1.pdf

14 Likes

So…no perjury trap for him, because he honestly says when he doesn’t know a detail or two.

3 Likes

If he doesn’t know everything, does he know anything?

He knows how all reasonable prosecutors like to do their work.

^^^^^^
This.

Damn. That post was a beatdown.

Now, I don’t think that will stop Fox News from using the angle that OhKnow is using.

And the hits keep on coming…

It was fun at first but now it’s getting boring dealing with the B team…

1 Like

They probably already are… It merited a presidential tweet…

Capture

1 Like

Ouch! Bravo, well done.

I’m getting sick of this crap. Can we just toss his fat *** in a garbage can and be done with him? For the love of God, get Pence in the chair so we can have just normal scumbaggery instead of this insane fruitcake.

4 Likes