Thug Culture State of Mind

That’s a filter bypass. Fix it please.

Yes. Thank you.

Fiston Ngoy, 35, has been charged with rape, aggravated indecent assault and related counts,

Good God. What are people coming to these days? They should all be charged as accessories to the crime :rage:

1 Like

I agree 100 percent! :+1:

Shame she couldn’t have just blown him away in self defense.

Maybe more women should get permits and carry. :thinking:

1 Like

Now I know what black person committed a crime today.

1 Like

***It’s the second deadly shooting this week at the school after a gunfight broke out on campus Wednesday morning between two people who are not students. One person was killed and three others were injured in that shooting, which authorities believe is unrelated to Sunday’s incident. ***

***One of the eight victims in Sunday’s shooting was an enrolled student who was treated for non-life-threatening injuries. ***

"Our students come here for an education and far too often it’s outsiders who have created these situations that have put life and limb in danger," Grambling State University President Rick Gallot said in a statement Sunday.

The other shooting happened at 1 AM. More of the lawlessness expanding.

I remember watching the Grambling football highlights show on Sunday mornings in the early 70’s.

Goodness

EXCLUSIVE: The man who allegedly raped a woman in front of passengers on a Philadelphia area-train already has a criminal record and had overstayed his student visa – but was protected from deportation by the immigration system.

2 Likes

Now I know what black person committed a crime today.

:balloon::balloon::balloon::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::balloon::balloon::balloon:

Just query “child shot yesterday” and then post the article. We’ll discover what color the culprit is? Logically, it will be proportionate to the make up they are of society as a whole…amirite? Let’s be neutral about this and actually see what’s happening in our country, K?

That’s just plan crazy.

2 Likes

I think so too.

1 Like

The guy worked for a non-profit that helped traumatized kids.

Say what???

1 Like

That’s some THUG right there!

Thugging on Latina teachers

Charged and the victim.

Willard-Noble-Chaiden-Miller-Jeremy-Everett-Goodale

Thank god we have so many guns in our country?
Good guy with a gun?
We already have lots of gun laws?
Guns don’t kill people?

Trying to find the right response to this tragedy.