Thug Culture State of Mind

And who’s fault is that? Mine? White people?

You might be onto something there … absentee fathers.

1 Like

No.

No.

And by no, I mean ■■■■■■■■■

Yes……

None of that is the universal truth you make it out to be.

The Noble Dealer…

Being poor is no excuse for thugging.

Also, that certainly isn’t true with motorcycle 1% gangs. Most of their members grow up middle class. After all, you can’t join a club without a bike. And for most of them, you got to overpay for a Harley.

You have just identified one of the top three causes of poverty. White supremacy doesn’t even make the top twenty. Thanks for that.

I was gonna go with he’s getting his talking points from Johnny Dangerously now.

s I bet their gang doesn’t even offer dental benefits. /s

Never said it was… that’s just reality

“Street gangs”

Nice try… :rofl:

I grew up in the gangbanging era and I can think of exactly one person who was even affiliated with a gang (that’s not the same as being a member) who didn’t grow up in poverty and he was one of those dudes determined to throw his life away to be cool.

Plenty of middle class kids grow up in single parent, abusive or dysfunctional households. Virtually none of them ever get jumped into a Crip set or whatever.

That is the reality they choose. Lots of folks enable them and provide excuses. Rather like the insanity defense.

What are your top five reasons?

NY Thug Culture. At least it wasn’t a gun.

You can see the scumbag patiently waiting for the best time to strike.

1 Like

EXACTLY…when there is no father present in the home, gangs replace them. Fix that and you’ve fixed the culture.

So you’re saying that white supremacy is NOT the main reason that inner city goons are killing each other? Who knew?

1 Like

All one has to do is listen to a father of color, who has lived what they’re saying and this is their conclusion too.

Thugs of the Day