Thug Culture State of Mind

And one in training

1 Like

As they sayā€¦ you can take the hood rat out of the hood. But you canā€™t take the hood out of the hood rat.

ā€¦butā€¦butā€¦the media says this violence against Asians is coming from white people.

3 Likes

Whoā€™s arguing? Iā€™m just pointing out that you have no authority to allow or disallow what I or anyone else posts.

And members in good standing of a thug society (i.e. thug culture.)

2 Likes

In recent years it is about 99 percent black.

@PurpnGold says it.

1 Like

Studies say it.

By the wayā€¦ it been over a year. Do you have an update on your study?

Sure, itā€™s black youth. I donā€™t know why.

Got the study handy?

Yep, Link

1 Like

Stay strapped or get clapped. :rofl:

The store owner, an 80 year old man, suffered a heart attack after the shooting the thug but is recovering. The thugs drive away in a nice BMW (maybe they stole that, too?)

I wish I wasnā€™t so irresponsible. When it comes to my keys, glasses, phone or walletā€¦I constantly misplace themā€¦so much soā€¦Iā€™m not comfortable carrying a gun. Thus far I conclude that me needing one is less probable than me misplacing it and an innocent child getting hurt. Iā€™m trying to grow upā€¦weā€™ll see? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

We donā€™t require permission slips for concealed carry here, so I just leave a small one in the glove compartment. I always forget itā€™s there, but never when I need to use it.

4 Likes

Over some ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  fries.

This society is garbage.

1 Like

ā€œMy son is just saying that he gotta do what he gotta doā€¦ā€

Since this happened outside the McDonalds it would be interesting to know if the ā€œgotta doā€ including waiting for the guy to leave the building for some reason, and then how long the boy waited.

2 Likes

He didnā€™t get shot over cold fries.

Itā€™s still thuggery.

Itā€™s not what happened. It was still thuggery.