Thug Culture State of Mind

Meanwhile one more scumbag dead.

Need lot more of em dead.

But my guess is they’re going to go after the guy that killed this scumbag.

Home schooled thug-gery.

Generational damage, much of which is self-inflicted.

A young child in underwear briefs repeatedly hitting and shouting profanities a Minnesota cop who was there to arrest a murder suspect.

Someone in background call a black officer as a “oreo head”

That kid will be dead long before he ever gets a chance to be decent. Sad.

1 Like

Dr Thomas Sowell theorized that its a culture thats a derivative of the “red neck” culture.

1 Like

We had a pretty fun time in that thread. lol

1 Like

My theory is because of the ugly-ass church shoe.

1 Like

They are not emulating the dirt poor farmers, the actual rednecks of the day, or the townies just getting by, but the elites who were heavily influnced by Mallory’s Le Morte d’Arthur and whose culture had been shaped by a vision of chilvary etc that had produced a class of what some have called loudmouthed braggerts.

I believe Sowell’s own upbringing up north may have clouded his understanding.

1 Like

Sowell’s theorem is based on a blank slate hypothesis.

Its not exactly a blank slate because some of the innate cultural origins carried over and continued such as music and some religious practices of voodoo.

I saw that.

No doubt. All of those children are headed for the dumpster. They’d be better off in an orphanage.

2 Likes

The video I shared in my previous OP goes into great detail and gives several examples of them not only emulating the braggards, but also the dirt-poor farmers and the townies just getting by. The ones who only watch 2-minute clips don’t get it.

In the personal testimonies in the documentry “Uncle Tom” they said it was parental guidance or more specific its the father in the family that thwarted them from following the downward spiral that their peers choosen.

Also they said the single mother prerequisite to qualify for certain government assistances resulted in encouraging absentee fathers.

A man drove his vehicle into a family walking on a Montana road before opening fire on the group with a shotgun, killing a toddler and a 39-year-old man, authorities said Tuesday.

Two women in the group, including one who had previously been in a relationship with the suspect, were critically injured in the attack, the Glacier County Sheriff’s Office said.

One of the women, Christina Siau, 30, killed the suspect, Derick Madden, 37, after he attacked her with a knife, the Glacier County Sheriff’s Office said.

Christy Siau, 40, was also critically injured. She had been holding her daughter, McKenzie Siau, 1, who died of her injuries, the sheriff’s office said. . . .

After fatally wounding David Siau, he “continued to shoot at the victims" as they ran away, the sheriff’s office said.

“During this attack Christina fought for her life and despite receiving critical injuries, fatally wounded Madden,” the sheriff’s office said.

The sheriff’s office did not say how he was killed.

Not thug.

Huh? Here’s the definition you posted:

Someone who kills two people with a shotgun is not a “violent person”?

Not thug. That was love.

This is thug

He’s a thug according to the definition you posted at the beginning of this thread. :man_shrugging:

:rofl: :smile: :+1:

No, take me seriously, not literally.

I’m taking your definition of the word seriously. This is your thread.

But I think you’re missing the most important part: